Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

scheldue

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
So i recently became a stay at.home mom and i need ideas on a good scheldue for a 2 year old and 1. Also need ideas on wat kind craft n things to do my sister watched them n let them do what ever they wanted
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I am not a stay at home mom. Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Crafts could be anything really, coloring, finger painting - get on old shower curtain and line the table or floor. Our schedule was pretty lax, after my dd would wake up she would have breakfast and play a little, then down for a nap, have lunch, maybe watch a Baby Einstein video, which she LOVED and I highly recommend, then another nap lol snack, play, supper, bath, bedtime.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM
This kinda sounds likes Jacob's during the week but without the movie n crafts thought n weekend he sleeps in in less day is on call for work..

Quoting goddess99:

Crafts could be anything really, coloring, finger painting - get on old shower curtain and line the table or floor. Our schedule was pretty lax, after my dd would wake up she would have breakfast and play a little, then down for a nap, have lunch, maybe watch a Baby Einstein video, which she LOVED and I highly recommend, then another nap lol snack, play, supper, bath, bedtime.

manda0810
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:30 PM
I have a ten month old who is on a pretty consistent schedule 8:30 wake up bottle older kids breakfast 10:30-11:30 Nap 12:30 Jar food for older kids lunch 2:00-3:00 Nap 4:00 Jar food Older kids snack 7:30 Dinner Jar Food/Mama and Daddys food 8 Bed I do all sorts of crafts with him he loves drawing with kids between 8 months and 2 you really have to watch with pencil or pen make sure it doesn't go in mouth. I do finger painting with yogurt that way if he feels like eating it he can it's easy to clean up and lots of fun. Inbox me for more if you want.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN