Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Teething Baby

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

My 3 month old daughter is teething she does not like the teething rings and the gel seems not to work she is always chewing on her hands or whoever's she can get in her mouth Any ideas on what i can do other than being her chew toy?

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

wet a wash rag and put it in the freezer for about half an hour. Then let her chew on it.

Gracies_mommy12
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Thanks I will try that earlier my poor baby bit her finger so hard she cryed 

SeabeeWife2011
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Teething at 3 months? Wow! Along with the wet wash rag trick, try massaging her gums with your finger.

My baby boy is nearly 4 months but isn't teething. However he allows me to massage his mouth because he sucks on his hands and fingers....doesn't like pacifiers for some odd reason. I am keeping a close eye just in case he happens to be teething.
xxjadedhaloxx
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I always used teething tablets with my kids when they were younger.

OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Poor baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gracies_mommy12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM

yea i know i told my pedi she was getting teeth he said no way shes to young shes got one thats already broke thru and one thats getting ready to break thru and thank you i will try that

jessi2girls
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM

orajel is bad, don't use  it!

try a moist cool (clean) wash cloth.. if she has a paci, run it under water and pop it in the freezer. 

Pam_8787
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yep

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

wet a wash rag and put it in the freezer for about half an hour. Then let her chew on it.

Gracies_mommy12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM

thank you

huneebadger
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I think my 6 month old is teething now. She is drooling like crazy and constantly chewing on something. She is also very fussy and tired, I feel so bad for her. I am going to try the wash cloth trick and I have put a teething ring with water in it in the fridge for tomorrow. I feel sorry for poor Sophie as she is giving her a good workout!!

Do babies get sleepy while they are teething? She has had a lot of naps today and wanted to go to bed earlier than usual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN