Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is afraid of the topic of "sex"

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't know how to deal with my husband's issue with sex. I swear he starts to raise his voice every time I bring up sex. I've been dealing with it when it comes to us and our sex life, nothing can be out of the norm or even close to taboo. Including me having an orgasm... and any tipe of toy is the devil! But he likes to have anal but I can't even talk about anything else or try anything. I am dealing with it. But now I tried to talk to him about how we are going to talk to our son about sex and he was like we don't need too, the Bible says it all. While I am a devote Christian and would like to raise my son that way I refuse to be niave. We both had sex before marriage and even though I would hope my son would wait, he might not. I don't many that have. I hate arguing with my husband because he is 6'7" and he gets loud. And always does it in front of our son who is 5 months old and I sacrifice my view's to save my son from seeing or hearing it. I don't know what to do, and I am so frusturating by this. I don't know what to do. HELP.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Replies (21-23):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Try to see a therapist about it together? 
Because you shouldn't sacrifice anything.

By the way. You can always tell your DH that in the eyes of god, no matter what the two of you do sexually, it's considered holy, and good.

*giggles* 

CafeMom Tickers
nelsjb
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Good Job

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Gen. 19: 1-28 - Lev. 18: 22 - Lev. 20: 13 - 3 Kings 14: 24 - 3 Kings 14: 12 - 4 Kings 23: 7 - Wis. 14: 26-27 - 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 - 1 Tim. 1: 9-10 - 2 Peter 2: 6-10 - Jude 1: 7-8 - Romans 1: 21-32.

Quoting CheyJacksMom:

Where is scripture on this?

Quoting SlapItHigh:

It sounds like he had a very Puritanical view of sex. That's actually the result of the devil twisting sex. He should pull out his Bible b/c the Bible expressly forbids anal sex. Bottom line is that he needs to untwist his warped view of sex. Sex is like a taste of heaven and there's nothing wrong with talking about it! It's amazing and wonderful!! I would recommend reading Theology of the Body. You can even find a bunch of videos on youtube on Theology of the Body.

Diane1223
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Wow...I hope things better .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)