Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

new mom/ looking to chat

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 20 Replies
Hello my name is Jessica. I have 2 beautiful girls 3yrs old and 10 month old. My husband and I are from San Antonio Texas. We have just recently moved to Tennessee/Kentucky. We have only been here for about a month. Im here to make new friends, chat with other mommies and maybe find some that are in my area to have play dates or hang out sometime. Well if you wanna chat send me a message or friend request. :)
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Hi welcome to the group.

JessT25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Hello and Thank you :)
breebree04
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Hi and Welcome to the group!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! : )

JessT25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Hello. How are you?

Quoting Pammi86:

Hello and welcome to the group! : )

JessT25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Hi and thank you. How are you? :)

Quoting breebree04:

breebree04
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Im good! Enjoying some warmer weather here in MI. Its more cloudy today than sunny but thats ok its warm out :) Sometimes when we have cold days I wish I was in Tennessee. You guys have probably had some nice weather lately huh?

Quoting JessT25:

Quoting breebree04:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Welcome to the group! Are you by chance at Fort Campbell? That was the first place that came to mind when you said TN/KY.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessT25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM
That sounds awesone! :) well we got here mid march and it was freezing, being fron texas I wasnt used to all this snow. Lol but its gotten alot warmer to where I could take the girls out to play. Been really rainy here lately though. I dont like how it rains ALL day. Lol. But its a really beautiful day today. :)

Quoting breebree04:

Im good! Enjoying some warmer weather here in MI. Its more cloudy today than sunny but thats ok its warm out :) Sometimes when we have cold days I wish I was in Tennessee. You guys have probably had some nice weather lately huh?

Quoting JessT25:

Quoting breebree04:

JessT25
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Thanjs. And yes we are at Fort Campbell, but live off base in Clarksville. Have you been here?

Quoting splatz:

Welcome to the group! Are you by chance at Fort Campbell? That was the first place that came to mind when you said TN/KY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)