Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

SO's mom

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

She's supposed to come over today with at least the rest of our baseball cards and possibly the couch she's been promising to bring us for over a month. She's jealous of all our space, which made me really happy in being the one to find it. At the time we were only living here a week so it naturally was chaos. I wonder what she's going to say now that it's decorated a little and we have a love seat too. Unfortunately I'm not going to clean up like I probably should. I don't know if it's a head cold or if I have allergies all of a sudden. Bet she'll be a bitch and start shit about me "being lazy" even tho I'm sick and slept like crap. Obviously I never really look forward to all the times she tells us she's coming over, which has been about a million but she always has some sort of excuse. Sorry if anything doesn't make sense, my head really hurts.

EDIT: She couldn't make it today so she's coming tomorrow. She has to come tomorrow. Hopefully I sleep much better tonight since she'll be here "early." We lived with her for over 2 years and some times this woman wouldn't wake up till 9:30

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Maybe she'll just show up with the stuff and leave right away. Feel better soon.

butterbean491
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM

My in-laws don't visit often. They don't live very far away, but don't like to drive the 20 min it would take to get here.  They are nice when they do come. On the other hand, when we visit them its like walking into a bad movie. They are constantly  arguing about everything. It is so bad that most of the famiy hates going over there. To make it even worse, its like walking into a sauna. That house has to be 90 degrees at least. I'm always cold, so if i think it hot then its freaking hot. 

rory10
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. She couldn't get a truck today after all, so now she'll be here tomorrow. More time to dread it, tho she read my facebook and felt bad that I'm sick.

Quoting goddess99:

Maybe she'll just show up with the stuff and leave right away. Feel better soon.

rory10
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN