Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

a moms job he'll never understand

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
Todays accomplishments and its only noon!

Wake up at 6:30
Get the older two off to school with breakfast n their bellys. Clean up the mess.
Change dd wet diaper, fix her breakfast watch blues clues.
Cleaned up her cereal from the floor, shes 18 months n loves to make a mess!
Clean upspilled glass of tea daddy left out, then clean a spilled glas of water. Now mop kitchen floor.
fix her a snack, jelly bread, which made a mess on the clean kitchen floor.
change poop! Rinse the diaper
try to sew after cutting out some fabric, dd decides its nap time (20 minutes later)
Change a second poopy
lunch time and waiting for big sis to get home.

And its only 12:20!

What have you accomplished so far?
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:30 PM

for sure

cowgirls10181
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Now oldestdd pooored fruit salad juices all over the kitchen floor while i was changing her sisterd diaper guess i didnt need to mop this morning!
cowgirls10181
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Is my day similar to yours? Today is messy Monday! So it seems.

Quoting letstalk747:

for sure

letstalk747
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah , busy all day , i homeschool my 13 yr old and my 7 yr old goes to school

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Is my day similar to yours? Today is messy Monday! So it seems.

Quoting letstalk747:

for sure

x_3d8bcff4 x_3d8bcff4_zps9dff43ac.gif

CheyJacksMom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Ok Wow! Great morning for you! lol
My morning has been about usual day yada yada
I wake up to my husband getting ready for work 5:15am I get out of bed bathroom then get my robe on and make my coffee moving around my hubby in the kitchen while he's packing his lunch for work. We talk about the day and if we have things to do and places to go After work today hes got somethng going on at church so right after work he'll be going to the church and won't be home until probly dinner I have nothing besides taking our daughter to and from school. We kiss he leaves I grab my coffee and Bible and composition book and sit down and have my quiet morning time with God It was really great this morning I didnt fall back asleep like I do sometimes lol then my alarm goes off to wake up my daughter 6:30am and I start to get her moving and then I get myself dressed then go back in the room and tell my daughter to get off the bed She seems to think rolling around and stretching is ok But I tell her she needs to get out and off the bed to get dressed Now its 7:15 shes finally dressed and hairs a mess and she plops on the couch I tell her we need to go and she still needs to fix her hair and get her lunch together Now theres whinning and fussing b/c shes still not awake I go in and try to wake up my son who is 4 and hes not having it i go in and get his clothes for the day dress him while hes still sleeping and then he asks for his morning milk while his eyes are still closed and I get to the kitchen where my daughter is slowly getting stuff together for her lunch my cell goes off for its time to go We get everything together and everyone in the car. Now we are on our way to school 7:40am I was very happy shes on time on a monday wahoo! we pray I drop her off and then back home Me and my son get inside and the first thing he says is mom I want waffles So i make him his waffles with peanut butter and give him the rest of his chocolate milk from earlier he sits and eats and watches Robots i get on my laptop and check my email nothing too exciting there then I see if the new One life to live is already up on hulu and it is Im sooo excited that its back on I watch the whole 28mins of it and was seriously confussed but still happy its back on :) then I watched Revenge and boy that was exciting to see the falcon revealed and Nolan smiling since Padmas death. then I read some yahoo news and got board and now Im on Cafe mom and typing away to a post that had no replies. I love it! in my world its now 10:53am and now I'm waitng for nap time by noon. lol! Im also hopping to get the laundry folded too oh and put away lol! Those darn whites they just love living in the dryer. ;)
Have a great day Cowgirl!!
cowgirls10181
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I try to get laundry all done friday n saturday. Some days the last load hangs for a few days. Glad you are having a good monday

Quoting CheyJacksMom:

Ok Wow! Great morning for you! lol

My morning has been about usual day yada yada

I wake up to my husband getting ready for work 5:15am I get out of bed bathroom then get my robe on and make my coffee moving around my hubby in the kitchen while he's packing his lunch for work. We talk about the day and if we have things to do and places to go After work today hes got somethng going on at church so right after work he'll be going to the church and won't be home until probly dinner I have nothing besides taking our daughter to and from school. We kiss he leaves I grab my coffee and Bible and composition book and sit down and have my quiet morning time with God It was really great this morning I didnt fall back asleep like I do sometimes lol then my alarm goes off to wake up my daughter 6:30am and I start to get her moving and then I get myself dressed then go back in the room and tell my daughter to get off the bed She seems to think rolling around and stretching is ok But I tell her she needs to get out and off the bed to get dressed Now its 7:15 shes finally dressed and hairs a mess and she plops on the couch I tell her we need to go and she still needs to fix her hair and get her lunch together Now theres whinning and fussing b/c shes still not awake I go in and try to wake up my son who is 4 and hes not having it i go in and get his clothes for the day dress him while hes still sleeping and then he asks for his morning milk while his eyes are still closed and I get to the kitchen where my daughter is slowly getting stuff together for her lunch my cell goes off for its time to go We get everything together and everyone in the car. Now we are on our way to school 7:40am I was very happy shes on time on a monday wahoo! we pray I drop her off and then back home Me and my son get inside and the first thing he says is mom I want waffles So i make him his waffles with peanut butter and give him the rest of his chocolate milk from earlier he sits and eats and watches Robots i get on my laptop and check my email nothing too exciting there then I see if the new One life to live is already up on hulu and it is Im sooo excited that its back on I watch the whole 28mins of it and was seriously confussed but still happy its back on :) then I watched Revenge and boy that was exciting to see the falcon revealed and Nolan smiling since Padmas death. then I read some yahoo news and got board and now Im on Cafe mom and typing away to a post that had no replies. I love it! in my world its now 10:53am and now I'm waitng for nap time by noon. lol! Im also hopping to get the laundry folded too oh and put away lol! Those darn whites they just love living in the dryer. ;)

Have a great day Cowgirl!!

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM

You forgot a few hundred steps in there like:
GET the little one's breakfast so she could make the mess.
Entertain little one and head off any major crisis (or just keep her from finding the garbage and having a feast) between each step-that's no small job with a little one.
Answer the phone for the 12th time in the middle of not having time to do it.
Throw in the laundry-and then promptly forget that it needs to go in the dryer in 45 minutes.
Change the garbage bag because invariably it's full when you go to throw the jelly mess in there. 
The dishes from the mess everyone left you have to be washed or loaded into the dishwasher...

Yeah... don't think he'll ever get it. But at least WE know we do something.  

JasonsMom2007
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Fed the kids, did the morning chores to care for the animals, homeschooled, read books to dd, made a video for church, talked to the kids about the local murder, and now I'm getting ready to do a little cleaning before lunch.
cowgirls10181
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Soo true, only i fed the jelly mess to the dog, she loves jelly bread!! The trash was taken out last night thankfully. But yes im sure im missed plenty of steps like me going pee with an assistant who loves to unroll the roll every time! And i have to roll it back up before i can getup. Lol. Or she screams outside the bathroom door.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

You forgot a few hundred steps in there like:
GET the little one's breakfast so she could make the mess.
Entertain little one and head off any major crisis (or just keep her from finding the garbage and having a feast) between each step-that's no small job with a little one.
Answer the phone for the 12th time in the middle of not having time to do it.
Throw in the laundry-and then promptly forget that it needs to go in the dryer in 45 minutes.
Change the garbage bag because invariably it's full when you go to throw the jelly mess in there. 
The dishes from the mess everyone left you have to be washed or loaded into the dishwasher...

Yeah... don't think he'll ever get it. But at least WE know we do something.  

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM

My son has done all of this whe he wasn't woring and his wife was and he didn't better than she did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)