Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (101-110):
CrossStitchMum
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Good Morning ladies, I am up mega early (530am on Wednesday morning), and thinking today will be a whole lot of cleaning, childrearing and job hunting for DH. After my coffee of course :)

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM

My other half "helped" over the weekend. He did a few boxes & shuffled everything around. So now I don't know where anything is lol. Oh well... can't blame him for trying.

Quoting DanaG70:

I hate moving!! However my husband leaves the packing and unpacking to me so I don't have chase boxes down... I just finished unpacking boxes from our last move..... a year ago. =/ Haha

Quoting splatz:

Whats on my mind... boxes, boxes, boxes.

SO is sick so I just had to dig through all the boxes to find the cold medicine. I had the bathroom box in a spot that would be easy to get to. Apparently over the weekend he rearranged alllllll the boxes and the bathroom box was in the back bottom corner. Ahh! lol

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM
No nap..

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I need a nap!

did you get to take a nap too?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Good Afternoon!

We are doing just fine. We took Ds 1 to school came home vac n watch tv n Ds 2 down for nap bath the dogs.

kgalvano
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM

busy day: work getting kids cooked dinner got laundry in did dishes some txting baths soon n bed. talked to a friend and am irritated with some things. my 1 yr old whinning is not helping. my husband and his sis is irritating like normal but my dad passed on april 19 so im dealing with all that. my 3 sisters r at least one is being a butt about things. im also pregnant with my 4th child and go to the doc on friday. it is so stressful. im hqving crazy dreams also.

thesj180herself
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Sorry I'm tardy to the party!

Today was a doozy...woke up late and hungover, so you can pretty much tell how the day went from there. Ugh. Honestly, I've been pretty depressed, lately. I work at a large bank as a quality assurance agent, and just recently moved to a different city with my DD and boyfriend. I don't feel like I have man good friends here, and especially at work - it feels like people are making a conscious effort to not talk to me or acknowledge anything I say. I've tried talking to my manager about it, but now it seems that I'll have to go to her boss to try to find a solution (she's not giving me the same grief everyone else is, but she's aware and not doing anything to stop it, so that's kind of the same thing, I think). I really wish that I could save up enough money to be a SAHM.

Sigh. I know this took a different turn than what was probably intended with this thread, but it kind of feels good to vent to other moms who understand.

jamimemommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Letting her cry it out works sometimes but since her 1st tooth :) has came in she doesnt want to be put down even after the teething meds and the tylonol

Quoting Reina13:

Hello! Have you tried letting her cry it out? I know there is a lot of debate about this but I was just wondering if that was an option for you.

Quoting jamimemommy:

Good Morning Everyone! :Dgood morning I do have a good question. How can I get my 10 month old to sleep soundly through the night and stop wanting to fall aleep on top of me instead of the bed?

jamimemommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:28 PM

hmmmm ill have to try that. i think it maye her tooth thats causing it. its her 1st one and since it broke through shes been crazy fussy even after the meds and all. 

Quoting goddess99:

I used to have this teddy bear that sounded like my heart beat, that helped my dd.

Quoting jamimemommy:

Good Morning Everyone! :Dgood morning I do have a good question. How can I get my 10 month old to sleep soundly through the night and stop wanting to fall aleep on top of me instead of the bed?

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Aww teething is always hard.

Quoting jamimemommy:

hmmmm ill have to try that. i think it maye her tooth thats causing it. its her 1st one and since it broke through shes been crazy fussy even after the meds and all. 

Quoting goddess99:

I used to have this teddy bear that sounded like my heart beat, that helped my dd.

Quoting jamimemommy:

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Cant wait for my divorce. I can be happy again.. 

lovegardens58
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM
You can also get non dairy and non soy butter. Its good for those of us who are alergic to both of those.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)