Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Omg too early! lol Oh you don't want my list, alot of label reading today. I'm working on becoming vegan and today I am buying my soy milk and vegan butter, some beans,...

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM

pretty. Are you going on vacation?

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning! Today is going to be busy, busy, busy!!

We are leaving for Kansas tomorrow so I will be packing, cleaning, and running errands all day. I will be dropping off the dog at the kennel at 4:30 and picking my husband up at 5. I need to give him a hair cut and we'll load the car tonight.

If I get time, I will work on this bracelet this afternoon.

Yes it's on a dowel rod. =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

LOL now that is a good husband!!!

Quoting Reina13:

She is a little mutt, but she is my mutt..haha.
She is a minature schnauzer mixed with some other small dog, the vet can't really determine what. We rescued her from the shelter when she was 6 weeks old. She was the cutest little ugly thing I had ever seen. lol. My DH just shook his head and pulled out his wallet.  :)

Quoting goddess99:

It will be when I get my 1st cup of coffee. What kind of dog do you have?

Quoting Reina13:

Good morning! I hope your day is off to a good start.

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I sure as heck didn't want to be up that early either! LOL

What is vegan butter?

Quoting goddess99:

Omg too early! lol Oh you don't want my list, alot of label reading today. I'm working on becoming vegan and today I am buying my soy milk and vegan butter, some beans,...

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

It's just butter made of soy instead of milk.

Quoting DanaG70:

I sure as heck didn't want to be up that early either! LOL

What is vegan butter?

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Yes and no, we are going to a wedding for my husband's niece and visiting his family. I will let you know if we got along with them or not... lol

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I can't wait for that update! lol. Hope they have a beautiful wedding and you have a great time.

Quoting DanaG70:

Yes and no, we are going to a wedding for my husband's niece and visiting his family. I will let you know if we got along with them or not... lol

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Oh thank goodness it was just a random occurance. I cannot imagine being up that early ON purpose every day..lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Well in my defense, I had to get up at 5:30 to take my husband to work because his truck is in the shop, and my daughter had to be at school early this morning to have her picture taken for the newspaper, the store is on the way home so I stopped, one chore down, 50 to go. =)

5:30 is an ungodly hour to be up!

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hahaha isnt that always the way it goes. 

I fight with my son to wake him up during the week, but come the weekend, he is up at the butt crack of dawn..Really kid.

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)