Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (111-120):
momof3jam
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:03 AM

No idea really lol... I'm tracking calories on MFP and trying to keep under like 1,200 calories or so... I've been slacking on the working out, so I've been trying really hard to stick to the calories part...

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

What type of diet are you on?

Quoting momof3jam:

I slipped on my diet today... Boooo...
It's GORGEOUS outside today and I think I'll be leaving work early :)
I'm learning how to coupon!

CajunSue1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Today is Homeschool Day at Medieval Times! We have to leave shortly! I'm room mom for my youngest & have to drop off a parent note for approval by the principal. Then I need to drop off a medication form at our PCP's office for summer camp! This weekend I'm so busy I can't think of all of it or I get overwhelmed! Can't wait till school's out!!!
CajunSue1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Momof3jam, how are you learning couponing? I'd be interested in learning myself!
cookierode
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Yeah, im pretty crafty, i do a lot of homemade stuff!!  not all of it turns out, but nothing ventured nothing gained!  im also of the mindset of "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without" :)

Quoting Reina13:

OH, I love natural products, I'm just not ambitious enough to attempt them myself..lol

Do you make a lot of things?

Quoting cookierode:

looking into natural homemade body scrubs! finding lots of good stuff.  will make some today :)

jferr3
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Im just goofing off watching old tv shows on the net

bmwlover
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I can't stand facebook.....sticking out tongue

barbara527
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Hi IM new to this site
pecanswirl49
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Hello , Thank You.

I am having a pretty good day  how w\is your day going ladies.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Aww, I bet she is cute!

Quoting Reina13:

She is a little mutt, but she is my mutt..haha.
She is a minature schnauzer mixed with some other small dog, the vet can't really determine what. We rescued her from the shelter when she was 6 weeks old. She was the cutest little ugly thing I had ever seen. lol. My DH just shook his head and pulled out his wallet.  :)

Quoting goddess99:

It will be when I get my 1st cup of coffee. What kind of dog do you have?

Quoting Reina13:

Good morning! I hope your day is off to a good start.

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

What all can you eat on that diet?

Quoting goddess99:

Omg too early! lol Oh you don't want my list, alot of label reading today. I'm working on becoming vegan and today I am buying my soy milk and vegan butter, some beans,...

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)