Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (121-130):
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I have to get the boys up at 6 for school.

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM

My two are just like that!   LOL

Quoting Reina13:

Hahaha isnt that always the way it goes. 

I fight with my son to wake him up during the week, but come the weekend, he is up at the butt crack of dawn..Really kid.

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

MrsPniewski
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I actually participated in the Color Gnarly Neon Run! It was a blast! Other than that, I relaxed, did some reading and enjoyed the beautiful weather here! The baking didn't turn out so great. I made lemonade cupcakes with rasberry frosting, but the frosting didn't turn out!! It was so runny. Luckily I had vanilla frosting already so I just used that and it turned out okay. I'm definitely not a baker lol! 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Did you do anything fun while on vacation?

you will have to let us know how your baking turned out. I love Pinterest but get overwhelmed with all the awesomeness there..lol 

Quoting MrsPniewski:

Good morning! I'm on my last day of vactation :( Trying to get everything done today! I got my workout in, drank my Shakeology for breakfast, and now I have to actually get ready! lol Being 29 week prego, it seems like such a hassle to get ready these days! I think I might sport some comfy lounge wear and just some mascara today lol I also have to bake for a birthday party tomorrow and shop for a gift! I will be using a recipe from Pinterst! We will see how it goes. I'm no baker but we will see ;) 

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

When we moved here. It was years ago. I was so tired of packing I started throwing things away.   Lol.

Quoting splatz:

Whats on my mind... boxes, boxes, boxes.

SO is sick so I just had to dig through all the boxes to find the cold medicine. I had the bathroom box in a spot that would be easy to get to. Apparently over the weekend he rearranged alllllll the boxes and the bathroom box was in the back bottom corner. Ahh! lol

MrsPniewski
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

It turned out okay. Turns out, I'm not a great baker lol Oh well, at least I gave it a try! My kitchen was a disaster when I was done. Maybe I shouldn't try and bake when I'm pregnant lol

Quoting goddess99:

I've had pretty good luck with recipes from Pinterest, hope it turns out!

Quoting MrsPniewski:

Good morning! I'm on my last day of vactation :( Trying to get everything done today! I got my workout in, drank my Shakeology for breakfast, and now I have to actually get ready! lol Being 29 week prego, it seems like such a hassle to get ready these days! I think I might sport some comfy lounge wear and just some mascara today lol I also have to bake for a birthday party tomorrow and shop for a gift! I will be using a recipe from Pinterst! We will see how it goes. I'm no baker but we will see ;) 

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM

It never ends does it?

Quoting Pamcakes74:

I just got into work. I had a meeting at my 11 years old school. She is dyslexic and has an IEP. This was her yearly review. It's exhausting sometimes. Trying to keep up with school work when she's challenged. Plus having 3 other kids in school.  She has an extended school year again this year so finding time to get her to the tutor daily plus maintain a full time job which is 25 miles away....just breathe, right?  That's my day so  far!!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Congrats!!

Quoting mommiestobe:

This morning im feeling good I'm 12 Weeks and 5days

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I never could figure that one out. lol   Some babies are just like that. Some are not.

Quoting jamimemommy:

Good Morning Everyone! :Dgood morning I do have a good question. How can I get my 10 month old to sleep soundly through the night and stop wanting to fall aleep on top of me instead of the bed?

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I wish my husband was handy. We have to pay for everything!

Quoting jennykrampton:

My husband thinks he is the best handy man. He is on some projects but on the big stuff we need a professional lol... 

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

It can cause trouble. I don't get on much and don't tell my business on there.

Quoting bmwlover:

I can't stand facebook.....sticking out tongue

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN