Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (131-140):
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hello and welcome.

Quoting barbara527:

Hi IM new to this site

splatz
by Sarah on May. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I don't have to get my son up until 8 for school. He doesn't start until 8:50 and we live a few minutes from school. He will be a bus rider next year and will be a little further from his new school so we will be getting up earlier. Not looking forward to that lol.

Quoting Janet:

I have to get the boys up at 6 for school.

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on May. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! I have thrown away a ton. We donated 5 trashbags bags of stuff along with some big things that wouldn't fit in bags. I have 2 and a half trash bags of the kids stuff to list on local swap sites to sell. Then whatever doesn't sell will get passed to neices and nephews. I've already passed on 2 totes of outgrown stuff to them lol. I have no idea how SO much stuff fit in our tiny little apartment. My kids need to stop outgrowing all their shoes, toys, and clothes! :/

Quoting Janet:

When we moved here. It was years ago. I was so tired of packing I started throwing things away.   Lol.

Quoting splatz:

Whats on my mind... boxes, boxes, boxes.

SO is sick so I just had to dig through all the boxes to find the cold medicine. I had the bathroom box in a spot that would be easy to get to. Apparently over the weekend he rearranged alllllll the boxes and the bathroom box was in the back bottom corner. Ahh! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I can eat anything that doesn't have animal product in it. My diet isn't going to change too much, I haven't eaten beef in 20 years and I had already given up eggs, I switched to soy milk and soy butter which everyone in the house likes so that will be all I buy from now on. I'm replacing the little meat I do eat with mushrooms and beans. The hardest part so far is cheese. I want to find or make a vegan cheese that I really like. So that may take some time. I live in a small town so it's not as easy as someone living in a major city. But it's going really well.

Quoting Janet:

What all can you eat on that diet?

Quoting goddess99:

Omg too early! lol Oh you don't want my list, alot of label reading today. I'm working on becoming vegan and today I am buying my soy milk and vegan butter, some beans,...

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

marisab
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:53 PM
tues was soo nice upper 80s and warm we were out all day last nite a weird storm in and our town got six inches of snow!!!
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I'm glad it's going well for you.

Quoting goddess99:

I can eat anything that doesn't have animal product in it. My diet isn't going to change too much, I haven't eaten beef in 20 years and I had already given up eggs, I switched to soy milk and soy butter which everyone in the house likes so that will be all I buy from now on. I'm replacing the little meat I do eat with mushrooms and beans. The hardest part so far is cheese. I want to find or make a vegan cheese that I really like. So that may take some time. I live in a small town so it's not as easy as someone living in a major city. But it's going really well.

Quoting Janet:

What all can you eat on that diet?

Quoting goddess99:

Omg too early! lol Oh you don't want my list, alot of label reading today. I'm working on becoming vegan and today I am buying my soy milk and vegan butter, some beans,...

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I wish we had those vBulletin hours.

Quoting splatz:

I don't have to get my son up until 8 for school. He doesn't start until 8:50 and we live a few minutes from school. He will be a bus rider next year and will be a little further from his new school so we will be getting up earlier. Not looking forward to that lol.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Sorry it's late. I wish we had those hours.

Quoting Janet:

I wish we had those vBulletin hours.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting goddess99:

coolmomma1968
by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM

my grandbabies kiki and aubee are on my mind:)

Danyell9301
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Greatful that it is Friday. Dreading that it also field day at the middle school. Laundry done, vaccuuming done, paint the bedroom done, coffee drank almost done, Checking CM right now, not liking the weather done. Spending it with the kids------not done, will do later tonight.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN