Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Whats on my mind... boxes, boxes, boxes.

SO is sick so I just had to dig through all the boxes to find the cold medicine. I had the bathroom box in a spot that would be easy to get to. Apparently over the weekend he rearranged alllllll the boxes and the bathroom box was in the back bottom corner. Ahh! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
My oldest has been doing that same thing! He doesn't have to get up until 8 for school. I almost always have to fight him out of bed. Then on the weekends he is up at like 6. My toddler has been waking up at 7 for the last few days. I hate mornings lol

Quoting Reina13:

Hahaha isnt that always the way it goes. 

I fight with my son to wake him up during the week, but come the weekend, he is up at the butt crack of dawn..Really kid.

Quoting splatz:

Seriously! My toddler was up at 7 am. I just kept thinking "Noooo... just 20 more minutes" lol

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaystarr1990
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Goodmorning,

Today I'm sitting in school and I want to start learning new dishes to cook for my growing family im kind of wondering if any body has any ideas

Gracies_mommy12
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM

All the stuff i have to do got laundry bottles to wash pictures to hang up get everything put away from taking her to see her daddy 

Pamcakes74
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I just got into work. I had a meeting at my 11 years old school. She is dyslexic and has an IEP. This was her yearly review. It's exhausting sometimes. Trying to keep up with school work when she's challenged. Plus having 3 other kids in school.  She has an extended school year again this year so finding time to get her to the tutor daily plus maintain a full time job which is 25 miles away....just breathe, right?  That's my day so  far!!!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Good morning. You have had a busy morning so far.

My son has his annual IEP meeting on Thursday. One of the proposed changes is to include the extended school year for him. Let's see how it goes.

Is your dd's school good about communicating to you your dd's progress and goals for her IEP?
Does she enjoy the extended school  year?

Quoting Pamcakes74:

I just got into work. I had a meeting at my 11 years old school. She is dyslexic and has an IEP. This was her yearly review. It's exhausting sometimes. Trying to keep up with school work when she's challenged. Plus having 3 other kids in school.  She has an extended school year again this year so finding time to get her to the tutor daily plus maintain a full time job which is 25 miles away....just breathe, right?  That's my day so  far!!!

mommiestobe
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM
This morning im feeling good I'm 12 Weeks and 5days

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

bonitalilmama
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM
My sleep schedule is way off, i'm sleep when he at work and up while he sleep, haven't been to sleep yet, but found time to make woopi before he go to work, all that's home is me and bad butt sophie(my kitty)
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Good morning!

What are you studying in school?

My favorite way to cook, especially now that it is warming up is to use my crockpot.
You can make so many dishes in it and it is easy to use. You can also get really good ideas 
from the group Recipes for Busy Moms

Quoting jaystarr1990:

Goodmorning,

Today I'm sitting in school and I want to start learning new dishes to cook for my growing family im kind of wondering if any body has any ideas

MaskedMomma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

these adorable earrings are on my mind...oh how I want them...
$5 special for mothers day! http://treasuredperfections.storenvy.com/products/1257960-moon-earrings

Check out the whole store, they have a lot of sales going on to celebrate mom, some things are up to 50% off!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)