Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Hi!

I have to put my laundry away this morning.

How old is your little one? Does she visit her dad often?

Quoting Gracies_mommy12:

All the stuff i have to do got laundry bottles to wash pictures to hang up get everything put away from taking her to see her daddy 

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Good morning!

Congratulations! Is this your first baby?

Quoting mommiestobe:

This morning im feeling good I'm 12 Weeks and 5days

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

Pamcakes74
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning. You have had a busy morning so far.

My son has his annual IEP meeting on Thursday. One of the proposed changes is to include the extended school year for him. Let's see how it goes.

Is your dd's school good about communicating to you your dd's progress and goals for her IEP?
Does she enjoy the extended school  year?

Quoting Pamcakes74:

I just got into work. I had a meeting at my 11 years old school. She is dyslexic and has an IEP. This was her yearly review. It's exhausting sometimes. Trying to keep up with school work when she's challenged. Plus having 3 other kids in school.  She has an extended school year again this year so finding time to get her to the tutor daily plus maintain a full time job which is 25 miles away....just breathe, right?  That's my day so  far!!!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM

good morning Having opposite schedules must be hard, but it is nice when you do find time for eachother.

Does he work overnights? What type of job does he have?

Quoting bonitalilmama:

My sleep schedule is way off, i'm sleep when he at work and up while he sleep, haven't been to sleep yet, but found time to make woopi before he go to work, all that's home is me and bad butt sophie(my kitty)

Pamcakes74
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I don't feel like the communication is great. It's just ok. I thought she was having great progress and she's only at 25% of where they want her to be. She transitioned into a 5th / 6th grade intermediate school this year and it's much more student responsibility vs parent responsibility. I feel lost. I know they want the kids more involved I just feel left out.  She does enjoy the extended school year but last year she was in daycare so the teacher came to her center. This year she is out of daycare so it will be a more library / tutor situation. I hope she enjoys that.

Gracies_mommy12
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Shes 4 months today. I take her on his day days off to see him because he has no one to watch her that we trust with her. yea laundry is a never ended thing lol 

Quoting Reina13:

Hi!

I have to put my laundry away this morning.

How old is your little one? Does she visit her dad often?

Quoting Gracies_mommy12:

All the stuff i have to do got laundry bottles to wash pictures to hang up get everything put away from taking her to see her daddy 

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM

DH had a dream that he had boobs, and he looked down and was in my body.  So today he woke up horny, and was super sexy all morning.  But, I started my period this morning.

The ONLY times he ever seems sexy and spontaneous is when I'm on the rag!  I helped him take care of himself, but I made him promise me a very special date night next week.

bonitalilmama
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
He has a day job im the one off schedule, he does sales

Quoting Reina13:

good morning Having opposite schedules must be hard, but it is nice when you do find time for eachother.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

My sleep schedule is way off, i'm sleep when he at work and up while he sleep, haven't been to sleep yet, but found time to make woopi before he go to work, all that's home is me and bad butt sophie(my kitty)

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Oh. How do you adjust to the off schedule? Have you always worked that way?

My neighbor works an off schedule too and has for as long as I have known her. She really likes it though.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting bonitalilmama:

bonitalilmama
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I'm sorry i didn't go too much in depth he is currently bringing home the bacon and my sleep schedule is off, i got back on schedule a couple of days ago and now im off it again and i sleep until like 4pm

Quoting Reina13:

Oh. How do you adjust to the off schedule? Have you always worked that way?

My neighbor works an off schedule too and has for as long as I have known her. She really likes it though.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting bonitalilmama:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)