Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Replies (41-50):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I think it is great that you and her daddy have an arrangement that works well for you both.

And happy 4th month birthday to her! Are you tracking all of her milestones and taking all kinds of pictures of her?

I remember I was camera crazy when my kids were babies.  :)

Quoting Gracies_mommy12:

Shes 4 months today. I take her on his day days off to see him because he has no one to watch her that we trust with her. yea laundry is a never ended thing lol 

Quoting Reina13:

Hi!

I have to put my laundry away this morning.

How old is your little one? Does she visit her dad often?

Quoting Gracies_mommy12:

All the stuff i have to do got laundry bottles to wash pictures to hang up get everything put away from taking her to see her daddy 

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Oh my goodness! Well he certainly was in a good mood this morning! haha

Make sure he keeps his promise for your special date night!

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

DH had a dream that he had boobs, and he looked down and was in my body.  So today he woke up horny, and was super sexy all morning.  But, I started my period this morning.

The ONLY times he ever seems sexy and spontaneous is when I'm on the rag!  I helped him take care of himself, but I made him promise me a very special date night next week.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

No problem. I am just a chatty Cathy and like to talk...A LOT...hahaha

I look forward to the chats on Tuesday because I feel like I finally get adult interaction instead of just talking to kids all day.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

I'm sorry i didn't go too much in depth he is currently bringing home the bacon and my sleep schedule is off, i got back on schedule a couple of days ago and now im off it again and i sleep until like 4pm

Quoting Reina13:

Oh. How do you adjust to the off schedule? Have you always worked that way?

My neighbor works an off schedule too and has for as long as I have known her. She really likes it though.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

He has a day job im the one off schedule, he does sales

Quoting Reina13:

good morning Having opposite schedules must be hard, but it is nice when you do find time for eachother.

Does he work overnights? What type of job does he have?

Quoting bonitalilmama:

My sleep schedule is way off, i'm sleep when he at work and up while he sleep, haven't been to sleep yet, but found time to make woopi before he go to work, all that's home is me and bad butt sophie(my kitty)

bonitalilmama
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
No problem at all

Quoting Reina13:

No problem. I am just a chatty Cathy and like to talk...A LOT...hahaha

I look forward to the chats on Tuesday because I feel like I finally get adult interaction instead of just talking to kids all day.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

I'm sorry i didn't go too much in depth he is currently bringing home the bacon and my sleep schedule is off, i got back on schedule a couple of days ago and now im off it again and i sleep until like 4pm

Quoting Reina13:

Oh. How do you adjust to the off schedule? Have you always worked that way?

My neighbor works an off schedule too and has for as long as I have known her. She really likes it though.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

He has a day job im the one off schedule, he does sales

Quoting Reina13:

good morning Having opposite schedules must be hard, but it is nice when you do find time for eachother.

Does he work overnights? What type of job does he have?

Quoting bonitalilmama:

My sleep schedule is way off, i'm sleep when he at work and up while he sleep, haven't been to sleep yet, but found time to make woopi before he go to work, all that's home is me and bad butt sophie(my kitty)

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

This morning I am cleaning, finishing up on some laundry, and cooking a lasagna for dinner, and of course chasing my 2yr old around the house as he messes with everything,

lol.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I couldn't do it every day! I'd be like a walking zombie! I hate, HATE mornings! LOL

Quoting Reina13:

Oh thank goodness it was just a random occurance. I cannot imagine being up that early ON purpose every day..lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Well in my defense, I had to get up at 5:30 to take my husband to work because his truck is in the shop, and my daughter had to be at school early this morning to have her picture taken for the newspaper, the store is on the way home so I stopped, one chore down, 50 to go. =)

5:30 is an ungodly hour to be up!

Quoting Reina13:

BEFORE 7 am?? Geez woman, you are ambitious. I was barely awake before 7..lol
I need your motivitation. :) 

Quoting DanaG70:

I beat ya to it! I went to the grocery store before 7 am this morning... should have sent your list!

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today I am catching up on some laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing some online work. Nothing too exciting.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I hate moving!! However my husband leaves the packing and unpacking to me so I don't have chase boxes down... I just finished unpacking boxes from our last move..... a year ago. =/ Haha

Quoting splatz:

Whats on my mind... boxes, boxes, boxes.

SO is sick so I just had to dig through all the boxes to find the cold medicine. I had the bathroom box in a spot that would be easy to get to. Apparently over the weekend he rearranged alllllll the boxes and the bathroom box was in the back bottom corner. Ahh! lol

Bssophie
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Good morning :) I just had to take y four month old to get her shots today :/ so it's been a pretty eventful day
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Thinking about going walking.
jamimemommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Good Morning Everyone! :Dgood morning I do have a good question. How can I get my 10 month old to sleep soundly through the night and stop wanting to fall aleep on top of me instead of the bed?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)