Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

work at home?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone work at home? I have wanted to get into this, any ideas???

I look up ones on line but there is more scams than legit ones.

I just need some advice...
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
honeydewmommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Newcorp.com, they are a warranty company for Kmart/Directv/Best Buy, I have been there for 6 years they have center and home based positions with benefits. 

I am a manger now making salary . if that helps. 

elliem87
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Do you like it? Do you make a good income?

Quoting ugetpaid:

I have been making money online for about 5 years and you are right, there are a lot of scams and time wasting sites. Watch this: www.everybodygetspaidweekly.biz

Regardless of what level you chose to come in at you are in profit in 14 weeks. No selling and no recruiting is required.

Join at: www.telexfree.com/ugetpaid

Ingrid

catus02@gmail.com

elliem87
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Do you like your job? Do you make a good income?

Quoting honeydewmommy:

Newcorp.com, they are a warranty company for Kmart/Directv/Best Buy, I have been there for 6 years they have center and home based positions with benefits. 

I am a manger now making salary . if that helps. 

ameraznkimko
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
There are a lot of scams..and I have been through alot of them. It's difficult to find a good company and also something that you enjoy enough to work on and put time into. Right now I am working part time with my home based business with Young Living essential oils and love it because I love the essential oils. I use them all the time so the money that I put in goes to my family. I am making a little bit now but it is slowly growing. I tried to get into medical transcription but it didn't work out for me. I also tried Ameriplan, Smc, and Melakeuca.
elliem87
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I tried Melaleuca too.

Quoting ameraznkimko:

There are a lot of scams..and I have been through alot of them. It's difficult to find a good company and also something that you enjoy enough to work on and put time into. Right now I am working part time with my home based business with Young Living essential oils and love it because I love the essential oils. I use them all the time so the money that I put in goes to my family. I am making a little bit now but it is slowly growing. I tried to get into medical transcription but it didn't work out for me. I also tried Ameriplan, Smc, and Melakeuca.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I'm interested myself.

zacmacsmomm
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I work from home, it's not full time, not even part-time.  I am a contract worker.  I would with books, proofreading and formatting.  I was also a personal assistant to an author.  So I work when I get it lol.  I love it.  But it's not really a job to "break into" I just got lucky and this fell into my lap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN