Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What do you think when you see a younger woman with an older man?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM
  • 14 Replies

What do you think of a woman with a man 10, 15, or more years older?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I see no problem with it as long as the women is not a minor. As long as they are happy that is all that matters.

gabrielle1086
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:09 PM

$$$$$$!!! I once saw a nice couple with their daughter, in Aruba. He was well into his 50's  and I thought that the 40-ish woman was his wife. a nice family vacation with their daughter, who looked all of 21. turns out, the young girl was engaged to the old guy and the girl's mother was acting as chaperone!

csh.1310
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I don't see a problem either. I am one of those women, boyfriend is 20 years older than me.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

My instant thought is he must have money.

Cymbeline
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I see no issue with it. My husband is 15 years my senior.

It really depends upon the age of both parties involved. In my case, we met when I was 28, and married a month after I turned 30 (this past Saturday, to be exact). He is 45. At our ages, it really isn't noticeable.

It has nothing to do with money, daddy issues, or him having a strange attraction to younger women. We simply fit each other perfectly.

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I could care less. 10, 15, 20 eh who cares. It isn't for me, and I wouldn't like the age difference personally. But then again, I am happily married. Now, if I did see like an 18 year old with a 90 year old, I would raise an eyebrow & wonder. But again, eh, none of my business. 

sallymoon
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I doubt anyone mistakes my older husband for a "sugar daddy".  

Child Passenger Safety Technician

lacyd75
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I don't really think anything about it. It's not my cup of tea nor is it my business either

kaylah74
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I think it has to do with the age. I personally am 18 and have 40 to 50 year old men hitting on me and trying to hook up and I think it is disguating. Maybe if it wasn't such an age difference it wouldn't be so bed but i'm not sure.

aodom323
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

My mom and dad were 10 years apart and my step dad is 15 years older than my mom. I grew up with it i'm cool with it. No minors though!!!! The oldest i would go for is 3 years older than me.  I had a traumatizing experience with older guys hitting on me when i was 15 so i now have panic attacks when someone that much older hits on me....i should probably see a therapist. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN