Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How did you meet your husband?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was going through old pictures last night for my sons end of school project and came across pictures of my husband and I that I completely forgot I had.

They were pictures from when we first met. Talk about a trip down memory lane. I cannot believe how long it has been.

How did you meet your DH or SO? 

How long have you been together?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
ADLogan
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM

We met at work 10 to 12 years ago and became work friends.  We dated about three years and have been married for 1 year and 7 months. 

butterbean491
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

My family owed a resturant. I grew up working there as did most of my cousins too. One night DH came in with some friends. He was flirty of course and one of his friends told him that he would never get my number. Well, I did give it to him and we've been married for nearly 6yrs with a 18mth old and one on the way. Funny though, I had never given my number to anyone that asked for it. Guess God had a plan for us. 

baileymarie723
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM
My brother set us up. It will be 5 years together on the 23rd, and 1-year of marriage on June 30th.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
splatz
by Sarah on May. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM
SO and I have been together 4 years today. We met online. I totally didn't want a relationship, but we hit it off right away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcguirefamily
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Met through friends (December 2001)
Married for almost ten years (September 2003)

Thatguysgirl40
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Hubby and I met through a dating site online and after three months met in a town halfway between us in 1999, got married in 2003 and have been together now for over 13 years :)  Love at first site!

hotmomma033
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

My dh and I meet through a mutual friend of ours. I went to school with our friend, and he lived across the street from our friend. So after returning home from college in 2005, our friend called me and wanted me to come hang out and I came out. We meet and well the rest is history. We have been together 7 years and married for 6 years. about to have our 7th wedding anniversary and our 8th year of being together later this year. time flies when you are having fun.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

My brother had a blind date for july 4th.  The plan was that he would meet this guy and then this guy would spend the night before going back home. They didn't hit it off and they came back to my brother's place. ( I was staying there because I was going through a divorce) We met it was technically July 5th. 

We've been together ever since. We've been together going on 14 years this July and married for 12 years this year. Together since the 5th and married since the 19th.

CafeMom Tickers
cookierode
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM

i was walking (half drunk) the wrong way home.  I was actually listening to my ipod, when i saw a tall (i mean, tall) hairy dude, chillin in the shadows by a garage, smokin a cig.  I totally have a thing for giants, so i was intrigued, and said "hey".  He was like, "hi melissa!"  (My name is rachel lol).  I bummed a smoke, and we started talking.  Turns out he was a bass player (like all my exes lol) and having band practice in the garage.  i had a back pack full of beer.  so he invited me in, and the rest is history.  its been 3 years and a beautful 11 month daughter.  he is a great step dad to my 5 year old too.  he really is a giant, 6'8" and 330 lbs.  I couldnt walk away from that.  

drivenleonian
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I met my SO online. It will be 6 years in June. The wedding is next June. We have no pics of us together. We are both shutterbugs.

Quoting goddess99:

We met online, been married 5 and a half years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)