Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you keep secrets from your husband?

Posted by   + Show Post

Im planning a surprise for my husband, it is taking a lot of moving parts and in doing so, I have to keep things that I am doing a secret.

I KNOW Im not doing anything wrong, but I feel like I am. If that makes sense.

My husband and I don't have secrets from eachother. It has always been our policy to be open and honest. It has worked for us for 12 years and because of this, I feel guilty. Crazy, I know.
He would not view this as secret keeping, just planning a surprise but I cannot help how I feel.

Do you keep secrets from your DH/SO?

Is it ever okay to keep a secret from them?

by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-13):
Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM

for a surprise yes its ok ive done it a few x for him knwoing he'd love it.. btu he doenst do it to me bc i dont like surprises at ALL . i dont like feeling like  i didnt know.. im weird that way.. i know surpirses are nice & a gift is one thing  or surpising with flowers i didnt expect.. but so take me somewhere & then have ppl there i didnt know would be there  throws me off..

other than that NO we dont keep secrets at all.. im an open book & he knows i dont like secrets or surprises..  lol

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Surprise parties and sneaking an extra piece of chocolate (you may be tempted to one day and chocolate is a womans best friend) is not doing anything wrong. Anything else Id say tell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

This

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I don't but for a surprise party I would

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN