Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Facebook. do you find this annoying?

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 14 Replies

i have noticed lately there are alot of people that post continuous pictures of their shoe collections, cars, closet daily. i mean the same pictures everyday with new hash tags. do you find this irritationg or is it just me? also please explain to me why do people take pictures in their bathrooms. i just think this is wired.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM
No one on my friends list does that.
mamabear17
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I know what you mean, I also find it kinda crazy. Another thing is when people constantly repin quotes from Pinterest. I LOVE Pinterest but like to see whats going on with my family on FB without having to scroll through pages of quotes.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM

No one on my friends list does that.

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM

No one I know does that.

MyGypsyHeart
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM
1 mom liked this

not only do i find it irritating but i LOATHE it when they tag to me one of them. don't get me wrong, i love my friends, i just don't like the fb version of them. does that make sense? 

MySweetChild
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM

No one on my list is doing that, but I am seeing a ton of recipes & pics of food. It makes me hungry, lol!

RightSock
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM

No one on my friend's list does that. 

HappyMommyToo
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I make it to where I don't see those posts. As for the bathroom pics, a lot of times people don't have a phone that takes pics from a front or back view and this is the easist way to get it done becausr usually your bathroom has a big mirror!
Mom2Kyle03
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally understand this! FB makes me hate my friends cause I'm like "Is what I see the real them, or this crap on FB the real them??" I SO get it....

Quoting MyGypsyHeart:

not only do i find it irritating but i LOATHE it when they tag to me one of them. don't get me wrong, i love my friends, i just don't like the fb version of them. does that make sense? 

in loveGina

MJP76
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I don't know anyone who does that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)