Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So upset!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 23 Replies
So my dh has this friend who has been cutting hair at a local salon for almost a year now! He suggested we take dd there bc her bangs are so long and I wanted them cut before her birthday which is the 18th and then our son is set to be born the 31st! Well I took her and this girl clearly was not good with kids and my poor baby now has super short bangs! I have been crying all day bc I'm so worried about her pics! I've tried swipping them over but that just looks worse! And using clippys and bows helps none either! Heck I can't even put her hair up in a pony now bc it looks terrible with these short bangs! I'm so upset and mad! And not like I can go off on her! I just continue to cry! I know, dramatic but it's the hormones! : (
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pammi86
by Pamela on May. 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Pammi86
by Pamela on May. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Mobile Photo

catrig
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Did you kill the 'stylist'?

lovinmyboys...
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Side sweep them with a barette until they grow out.
MommyBell
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM
This is why I have trust issues with people trimming dd's hair. I am right there the whole time. Hug
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Omg I'm sorry! Yeah that is short.

Jamees42
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Sorry this happen to you and your baby! It has happen to the best of us at one time or another. Just be thankful its nothing permanent.
Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM

im so sorry, ya know honestly, if nobody pointed it out to me.. id just  think she looked cute as heck & woudlnt even notice her hair.. kids this age can get away with so much LOL my ds is 15 1/2 mos & we have yet to cut his hair its  sorta long  and thin & is all messy yet i just think its cute.. it will grow fast just swipe to her side & stick a  clip in it.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Get headbands
butterbean491
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I think she is beautiful. They'll grow out super fast. Don't worry about pics....one day you can look back and have a good laugh about the haircut that almost caused mom to go off the deep end.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)