Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Anyone know where?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

To get cheap kids bedding, Looking for bed sets for my daughters new rooms. i found a set at a garage sale for my son but cant find any for the girls. anyone know any cheap sites online to get sets? i tried ebay and craigslist but there wanting pretty high prices for used stuff! i found a few at walmart but i'd really like to find cheap used ones to save money to buy a few other things for their room.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Goodwill?

villagemamma
by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Ikea.

CafeMom Tickers
VickyJoJo
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Bed bath and beyond, using the 20% off coupon that they often put in papers or you can find online.  Target also has reasonably priced sets

my4loves4
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Good idea, I think im going to try there and maybe the local flea markets... I just dont want to pay 50+ dollars on a set, their going to pee, poo, barf, and outgrow in no time lol. We did the whole expensive stuff with our first, learned our lesson quick on that, used stuff is best.

Quoting goddess99:

Goodwill?

splatz
by Sarah on May. 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I usually skip bedding sets. I just buy cheap sheets and a cheap comforter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Do you have a kids consignment shop in your area like once upon a child or big wheels to butterflies? Sometimes they have sets for cheap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SentRegards
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Sears has good deals on sheet sets and seperate comforter... I usually spend 35 bucks... kid items are smaller and cheaper too
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Do you have a Once upon A Child where you live? They get them in sometimes. Goodwill sometimes gets them in too. If not Craigslist is updated everyday, keep checking. Even your local newspaper. Garage sales are starting here. Those are my favorite places to shop.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I got my DD at Walmart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN