Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 108 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

how are you

*To chat with other members, use the Quote buttone above their reply and respond to them!

by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. I'm enjoying my coffee and clearing out my DVR. I can finally erase all of season 1 of Once Upon a Time since it is on Netflix now. That was able to clear up about 17% of my space.

Other than that, I'm going to pull weeds and trim hedges a little later.

almondpigeon
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Waiting for the kids to wake up & then we have school, normal chores & I'm going to clean my nasty fridge today. Hopefully, I will have some extra time to work on my latest crochet project. I'm making leg warmers for the baby. He's starting to crawl, so i figure they would protect his little chubby knees :)
grownsexy
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Top of the morning to you. I am getting ready to go grocery shopping. I am going to fix a big pot of spaghetti that should last at least two day. Yum to left overs. Be right back. Make it a great one!!!!!!!!

KimAtLiaH
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning all you lovely people! I'm off in a few to run to the store for some groceries. Kind of bouncing on cloud 9 ever since Sunday. Took my 13 year old son to see Asking Alexandria concert tour on Sunday and was told that (a) a group of young men thought I was only about 18 or 19 (when I'm actually 46) and that (b) I was to coolest mom ever to not only take my son to a heavy metal concert but to stand outside in the freezing cold with him for 2.5 hours just so he could get to meet the band members and get their autograph. So yeah, I'm feeling pretty chuffed at the moment and on top of the world for having such a great bonding experience with my son! We had an absolute blast and the music wasn't as bad as I thought it would be roflmao! (I'm a Top 40s kinda gal).

Here's a photo of him with Ben from Asking Alexandria - one of J.'s favorite guitarists.

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I'm waiting on some drain guys to show up and do their job right the 2nd time. Looks like they're gona be a no show though. Already a half hour late. Typical. I'll be calling them soon. Then I have a bunch of errands to run.

WesternNYmom
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Kids are in school, dh is off on a business trip, and I just got done loading the dishwasher.  Sitting back and drinking my coffee now. Going to start a load of laundry soon.  Hope everyone has a great day.

ShontaeB79
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM

good morning ladies. This morning seems to be going by extremely slow. Got a little grocery shopping done at 8am at the commissary and I was a little disappointed to see the prices that are jumping every week. Crazy. I've made my workout schedule because I realized that just walking/running wasn't satisfying enough. And now that Monkey is no longer sick with the stomach flu after a week of puking and stomach pains, I can get back out on the track with Mister. I actually missed our workouts. Other than that, I'm hoping the sun stays out today and warms up a little. It's May and it feels like fall already....not awesome! lol

sutherngrl94
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Starting a new philosophy class but really need to be doing some work at work.  Also thinking about all the things that need doing at home.  I need to learn to close some windows in my brain sometimes.

KAKLove
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Good morning! Today is my first day on here and I must it amazing to see people can create such awesome things. Today we are going to get a few groceries, clean a little house, and hopefully make it to the YMCA to sign up for a membership. Also, I have been finishing unpacking and found lots of pictures so I am separating them and making my family albums. Ready to hear from the hubby, my day perks up when we talk. Have a blessed day!
Kimrhunt
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Wow what a great website. Lets see I have 3 daughters. My oldest just turned 16 on Sunday! I'm too young to have a 16 year old ( I'm 44). Anyway, two of them are getting ready for school and 1 of my girls is home sick today. My day consist of taking the kids to school. Oh and my husband is taking the day off from work. Probably do the usual, clean, laundry, cook.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN