Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Going crazy..with my daughter Where can I find a legal document to straighten out a** out?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

My 21 yr old daughter and her 9 month old son is living with my husband and I at the present time. She is getting a divorce and works part time at night. She is the lazyiest mother on earth. She sleeps in the same bedroom as her son...as he wakes up she gives him a bottle and turn his moblie on high and puts him back to sleep until noon or late morning. She does not get up with him. If I am not working I walk in and grab him and take him downstairs, fed him, change him, and play with him. She is totally lazy. She doesn't clean up the bathroom nor bedroom they are sharing. And bitches at me for touching her stuff when "her" stuff is laying all over my living room and kitchen. I'm stressing because I have two dogs with no yard. I have to walk the dogs she doesn't ....she lays around all day. If she works at night she gets up late in the morning and leaves at 2:30 pm and doesn't get back home until 3 am from her job....so when her son wakes up she doesn't wake up with him. If I'm not home he doesn't get out of his crib....until "she" feels like moving.

I'm pretty sure she is depressed and bipolar but thats not an excuse for her and her behavior I'm just assumping she is just of her behavior...

Does anyone know of where I can get a template of renting to an adult child? I googled it and all I see is what is from a landlord. My husband and I are renting from our landlord ...which my daughter would bitch and say this lease is not legal because you two are not the landlords...it's just the way she is....

I NEED to find a legal document that stands between us and very detail so she can not go back on her word ...She NEEDS to concerned on her baby instead of her X and get on with her life

No she refusing counseling

Can I put that in our lease for her to get counseling for her and her baby if she is living with my husband and I??

by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I really don't think so. About the only thing you can do is put her out. She is an unfit mother so I would be worried about the baby. I would report her to the welfare and put her out and take temporary custody of the baby. Give her a chance to get her self together.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I would try to have a talk with her. Tell her if she doesn't straighten up your going to take the baby and kick her out.

SeabeeWife2011
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM
File for custody of the baby, take her to court. I wouldn't kick them out...it's not the baby's fault.
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 7, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Some lawyers do a free initial consult. You might want to call and try to make an appointment with your list of questions. Good luck.

splatz
by Sarah on May. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I agree.

Quoting SeabeeWife2011:

File for custody of the baby, take her to court. I wouldn't kick them out...it's not the baby's fault.

mbc324
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I would be afraid to threaten taking her baby away, she might take that baby and run.

VickyJoJo
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I agree with this.  In addition, I do fear that she may take the baby and run if you threaten to throw her out unless she straightens up.  If that happens, it will only increase your stress and will not help the child.  Seeking legal advice is the best course of action here.

Quoting goddess99:

Some lawyers do a free initial consult. You might want to call and try to make an appointment with your list of questions. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN