Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

water

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
  • 19 Replies
For those moms that are trying to get all there water drinking in for the day. Is there a certain hour you stop drinking so your not up all night in the bathroom?
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

no, i rarely need to get up in the night regardless idk why.. only if the baby wakes up in the night then ill go so i just drink right up until bed dh & i even have  water on our endtables for overnight . he DOES get up to pee though lol

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Poor FH!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

no, i rarely need to get up in the night regardless idk why.. only if the baby wakes up in the night then ill go so i just drink right up until bed dh & i even have  water on our endtables for overnight . he DOES get up to pee though lol

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Lol

Quoting Janet:

Poor FH!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Nope, I just drink and bring water with me to bed.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I don't get it!

Quoting goddess99:

honeydewmommy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM

No, I consume ALOT of water, in fear I get another kindey stone and my daily caffiene intake too, to keep myself hydrated, I keep the water by me at night, and I drink about 2 glasses a few hours before bedtime anyways

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM

What do you mean? Do you stop drinking early in the day? I don't stop. I don't care if I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Quoting Janet:

I don't get it!

Quoting goddess99:

butterbean491
by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I understand. I am the same way. I try to stop a couple hours before going to bed. I must have the worlds smallest bladder. If I don't stop I will literally wake up every hour to go. If I must have a drink overnight, I just take a few sips to help wet my throat. This also helps keep acid reflux under control when laying down. The more liquids consumed before bed the worse reflux will be when trying to sleep.

letstalk747
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM

6 pm

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Same here.

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)