Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does YOUR Hubby Do Chores?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 15 Replies

'Hot Dads Doing Chores' Are Every Mom's Fantasy (VIDEOS)

by Julie Ryan Evans

When it comes to housework, let's face it, there's just nothing sexy about it ... or least not usually. Many of us fantasize about a day in which some magical housework fairy appears to end the day-to-day drudgery, but those fantasies have never looked as good as the reality of half-dressed, hard-bodied men doing the work instead. Oh yes, it's true, and you can see for yourself.

Make sure you have a fan close by, because these videos of Hot Dads Doing Chores by CafeMom Studios are HOT. Let's start with this delicious dad who wants to do your laundry. Brace yourselves.

Seriously, what could be hotter than that? Well, maybe this one of a hot dad unloading the dishwasher.

Sigh. What wouldn't you give to get your dishes done like that? I wouldn't even complain if there were spots.

What are your housework fantasies?

Does your hubby do chores?? And more importantly, does he do them in his underwear?  :)

by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pammi86
by Pamela on May. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

He does dishes and laundry!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM

He takes the trash out.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Mows the lawn.

MansfieldMama
by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM

He does it all!  I do too, sometimes, but my husband is good about taking a day and cleaning the entire house from top to bottom.  He often does that on Wednesdays, his day off.  He mops, vacuums, dusts, cleans the fans and baseboards, does laundry and does dishes.  It's fantastic!  The best part is that he is teaching our sons how to do all of these things, too!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM

He mows the lawn ans that's it.

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM

My dh does help out around the house but usually not in underwear lol.

Dark_Horse
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:40 PM
He does everything he's a clean freak but I love him
GleeFan
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my! Cafe MichelleP you are making me blush!

My DH does help out a lot but never in his underwear. Hmm, might mention that to him.hahaha

Alyssa23Marie
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes :) he is cleaning the whole house In his boxers right now while I'm watching my shows and eating cheesecake!!
Basherte
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 7:38 AM

My husband didn't use to do them. Course he was working full time, instead of looking for work.

Now, we both clean around the house.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)