Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 71 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?
What are you doing today?

Let's talk!

wave

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them!

by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning! I'm so ready to go back to bed, but alas I have stuff I have to do, just no energy to do it! I'll just work on finishing up a bracelet.

Hope everybody has a great day!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Good morning!

I feel you on the now energy. I had a bit of a restless night.

I don't remember seeing the update, but what did your friend think of the skull bracelet?? I bet she LOVED it.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning! I'm so ready to go back to bed, but alas I have stuff I have to do, just no energy to do it! I'll just work on finishing up a bracelet.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM

So far she loves the pictures I've sent her, I'll be going to Kansas in little over  week and I'll fit it to her wrist before I put the clasp on, (she's got small wrists) and she'll see it in person for the first time. Did you see the finished project?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

I don't remember seeing the update, but what did your friend think of the skull bracelet?? I bet she LOVED it.

Quoting DanaG70:

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I saw it, it was really nice.

Quoting DanaG70:

So far she loves the pictures I've sent her, I'll be going to Kansas in little over  week and I'll fit it to her wrist before I put the clasp on, (she's got small wrists) and she'll see it in person for the first time. Did you see the finished project?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting DanaG70:

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I am drinking green tea this morning.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I had a restless night too.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting DanaG70:

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Good Morning. I'm catching up on laundry today after a week long drain/flooding issue. Tonight is my dd's Spring Sing program at school. She has a special part so I'm excited to go and watch her. One of the songs is about all the different countries in the world and at certain points in the song kids go to the podium and recite 10 different countries and my dd is one of them. She's been practicing her line. She's nervous and I'm excited lol.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Thank you! =)

Quoting Janet:

I saw it, it was really nice.

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting DanaG70:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM

aw how sweet! How old is she?

Quoting goddess99:

Good Morning. I'm catching up on laundry today after a week long drain/flooding issue. Tonight is my dd's Spring Sing program at school. She has a special part so I'm excited to go and watch her. One of the songs is about all the different countries in the world and at certain points in the song kids go to the podium and recite 10 different countries and my dd is one of them. She's been practicing her line. She's nervous and I'm excited lol.

Reese2010727
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Good morning everyone!I'm feeling great today, but I'm so ready to be done with school!!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN