Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do You Think This is Cheating?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 12 Replies

Sex Confession: Wife Gets Frisky on Phone With Husband's Friend

by Michele Zipp

telephone"Sex Confessions" is a series featuring your naughtiest bedroom secrets and fantasies. Some will sound familiar, others may give you ideas, some will turn you on, and some are dark and twisted. You might want to sit down for this.

Answering the phone is something we all do just about everyday. But one woman took her phone calls to a whole other level. Carrie-Ann* is a married mom of two pre-teens. She's been with her husband for "a thousand years" she says -- but really it's been nearly two decades. Her married is solid but a few months ago something weird has been happening on the phone with one of his friends. Something a little X-rated and totally wrong. But she loves it. I'll let Carrie-Ann explain.

It's so crazy this even happened with one of Roger's* best friends, but it did. And nothing else happened, I swear. All of the talking takes place on the phone. One day a few months ago Chris* called for Roger but he wasn't home at the time. We started talking like we usually do but there started to be a flirty tone somehow. I was talking about gardening and he said something about getting dirty and maybe my mind was in the gutter or something. Then a few days later Chris called again and Roger wasn't around again and there was definitely some major flirting going on. He told me how I must look so sexy working in the garden. I assured him I didn't but he went on to compliment me and I will confess that it really turned me on.

I hardly ever see Chris. Roger usually meets him after work or they do their thing on the weekends here and there. Chris is divorced -- not seeing anyone that I know of at the moment. We've all been friends for about six years now.

The calls continued. He even started calling when he knew Roger wasn't home. They got naughtier and naughtier and though I've never really touched myself while we were talking, I told Chris I was. They are the dirtiest, sexiest conversations I ever had with anyone and I feel terribly guilty but I also don't plan on ever acting out anything that was ever said between Chris and I. But I realize it's still a form of cheating. It would kill my husband if he knew. And now I don't know how to stop.

What do you think?

Do you think it's cheating?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It's cheating.

CorpCityGrl
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM

It's cheating. 

Nikaniko
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Cheating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Yes it's cheating

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Cheating

kss12
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Cheating
Alta2008
by on May. 15, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Yes it's is CHEATING!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Yes it's cheating.
HappyMommyToo
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

It is cheating

OliviasMommy611
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN