Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i have read what women got,, but what is he getting?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have heard all throughout this website what everyone got or didn't get or was forgotten...

Well what are you going to do for him? Father's day is Sunday,, June 16th...thats 5 sundays from now...

Are you going to "do it up" for him like some demanded or had thoughtfully done for them? or are you going to take his route and "get back" at him for not doing anything for you on mothers day?

My plan is already set in place... my husband is a music major in college,, while working full time (i work part time-32 hrs)... he plays the tuba (which we currently own 3... He has been eyeing a new "gig bag" (carrying case) for his most expensive tuba... its on sale for $108 with free shipping... thats his gift from me and baby...

the girls are getting him cards,, posters,, a new mouth piece for his tuba,, golfing 18 rounds with 1 buddy for another day he has off,, their school projects,, and they are going swimming that afternoon after church...

I will make his favorite meal for dinner and we will bar-b-que for lunch...

So ladies... whats the plan for your so/hubby?

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grneyedormom
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
No hubby here but I will make sure my kiddo is with her Dad that day!
mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on May. 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM

lol well thats great! kiddo being there will be special for dad and lo

Quoting grneyedormom:

No hubby here but I will make sure my kiddo is with her Dad that day!

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM

No idea. I will probably get my dad a gift card but I hadn't even thought about my dh.

mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on May. 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i had mine planned since christmas... hes really hard to shop for and make things for... my dad and i dont see eye to eye because i married a black man,, but im still sending him a card...

Quoting goddess99:

No idea. I will probably get my dad a gift card but I hadn't even thought about my dh.

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

Mommy4000
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It's always the same. The kids and I take him to his favorite restaurant, get him cards, and usually his favorite cologne, but he still has some left from Christmas so I'll have to get something else he needs, (probably underwear lol)

CorpCityGrl
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I'm still contemplating.  We are actually going to be in PA to see Thomas Father's Day weekend, so that day we'll go see Thomas and then we'll go out to a nice dinner.  I'm actually thinking of either getting him golf lessons for the weekend after or a spa day.  DD and I also make him a home-made gift.

Shaybay218
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:46 PM

No hubby here either but will get my girls dad something since he always gets me what I want..

alecolby
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
DD will be getting her portrait taken holding the letters D A D and we will be framing it, since its his first fathers day, on a frame that says my first fathers day
shortyshorts25
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

He wants some fishing gear so ive been looking online for the stuff he wants.. we always do something with my parents and my brother so ill plan that out.. 

whatmynameagain
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Im making pots with kid foot prints on them fieto him toand plant gisir lemon treeor seedlings in, if its a nice day we'll take the kiddos fishing at the beach since Dh likes to fish and making his favorite lasagna for dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN