Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Collections

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 28 Replies
Do you or children collect anything? If so, what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Z collects rocks and Monster High Dolls.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

My daughter has been collecting anything to do with Elvis Presley ever since she was about 5 and she is 25 now.

shortyshorts25
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats awesome!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

My daughter has been collecting anything to do with Elvis Presley ever since she was about 5 and she is 25 now.

splatz
by Sarah on May. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Does she have like every version of each doll? Its crazy how many re-releases and stuff there are of those things!

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on May. 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Cameron collects Skylanders & rocks.

Kaitlyn collects Lalaloopsys.

I don't collect anything anymore.

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Well she's trying to get them, she used some of her Christmas money and her birthday is coming up. She's all excited because more have been released. She has an Amazon wishlist, 4 pages long of nothing but Monster High Dolls.

Quoting splatz:

Does she have like every version of each doll? Its crazy how many re-releases and stuff there are of those things!

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on May. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Oh gosh lol... is she getting the headless headmistress one? Is it sad that I know anything about these dolls? Kaitlyn collects lalaloopsy and it seems a lot of people that collect one collect the other so I learn all this random MH information. If she ever has one she really wants & can't seem to find let me know. I've had lots of good luck finding some of the more rare ones since I live in such a huge area.

Quoting goddess99:

Well she's trying to get them, she used some of her Christmas money and her birthday is coming up. She's all excited because more have been released. She has an Amazon wishlist, 4 pages long of nothing but Monster High Dolls.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I honestly know nothing about these dolls. A headless one? She would probably love it but she hasn't mentioned it, yet. It seems like alot that's on Amazon are sold buy other people because the prices are crazy. So I'll definitely remember your offer =) Thanks!!

Quoting splatz:

Oh gosh lol... is she getting the headless headmistress one? Is it sad that I know anything about these dolls? Kaitlyn collects lalaloopsy and it seems a lot of people that collect one collect the other so I learn all this random MH information. If she ever has one she really wants & can't seem to find let me know. I've had lots of good luck finding some of the more rare ones since I live in such a huge area.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on May. 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Oh yeah, 3rd party sellers on Amazon suck! They charge such crazy prices. I think a lot of people don't even second guess the prices because they think they are buying from Amazon.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19180486

Quoting goddess99:

I honestly know nothing about these dolls. A headless one? She would probably love it but she hasn't mentioned it, yet. It seems like alot that's on Amazon are sold buy other people because the prices are crazy. So I'll definitely remember your offer =) Thanks!! 

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Omg and it comes with a horse. hmmm She loves horses. I'm going to have to pre order it and surprise her on her bday. Thank you!!!!!!

Quoting splatz:

Oh yeah, 3rd party sellers on Amazon suck! They charge such crazy prices. I think a lot of people don't even second guess the prices because they think they are buying from Amazon.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19180486

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN