Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Do you or children collect anything? If so, what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Replies (21-28):
dfollin
by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I collect coffee mugs, refigerator magnets and key rings as well as anything that is panda's, native american, Elvis, Gone With the Wind and Sam Elliott.My daughter collects pex's and
anything zebra.
splatz
by Sarah on May. 17, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Wow! That is a lot of collections. Where/how do you store it all?

Quoting dfollin:

I collect coffee mugs, refigerator magnets and key rings as well as anything that is panda's, native american, Elvis, Gone With the Wind and Sam Elliott.My daughter collects pex's and
anything zebra.

splatz
by Sarah on May. 17, 2013 at 9:06 PM

So neat that you have stuff from when you were a child. My grandma bought me a bunch of the collectors Barbies when I was younger. No idea what she ended up doing with them though.

Quoting Shelly126:

I used to collect Barbies before my boys were born, I haven't gotten back into it but I have a lovely collection, some even from my childhood.
DH collects hot wheels and Hess trucks
The boys are 28 months so they have no idea, but they love wheelies and we have quite a collection of those cars and ramps. They also love chuggington and have quite a collection of those too, we just got them a train table for the playroom and they love it!

OliviasMommy611
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Seashells and stuffed animals
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on May. 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Oh nooo... I swear stuffed animals breed. I donated a huge bag of them yet still packed a box full a few weeks ago. I swear I will end up finding more before we move!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Shelly126
by Michele on May. 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM
[quote name="splatz" id="0"][/quote) yeah thankfully I loved my Barbies so much I took very good care of them, who would have thought they would be such a collectible item!
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I only let her keep so many! I hate them lol

Quoting splatz:

Oh nooo... I swear stuffed animals breed. I donated a huge bag of them yet still packed a box full a few weeks ago. I swear I will end up finding more before we move!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)