Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I'm having surgery June 4 and I had my sizing appointment yesterday. What I chose looked good in his office but now I'm scared its too large. Anyone go through surgery and have tips or suggestions? Getting so nervous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Replies (41-43):
JenniferLeighLu
by New Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I had mine down about four years ago. I had always been a full C almost D naturally. I lost 40 lbs due to illness. I weighed 130..went to 90. The last thing to go was my boobies. I had and breastfed two kids. My boobs still looked good, but the weight loss shrunk them to deflated balloons. My hubby offered to reinflate and lift them. So I went back to what I had. I would say a D. Best decision ever! I had a lift as well. I think that might have made things a little rougher. But nothing I couldn't handle. It really took a week to get the soreness under control. Now, I had a surprise pregnancy and I'm a DD, if not bigger. I weigh 114 and 5'7". I look forward to them going back to what I had after the surgery. Good luck and get the frozen peas ready!
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Congrats on pregnancy! Hopefully they hold up, throughout the whole thing!

Quoting JenniferLeighLu:

I had mine down about four years ago. I had always been a full C almost D naturally. I lost 40 lbs due to illness. I weighed 130..went to 90. The last thing to go was my boobies. I had and breastfed two kids. My boobs still looked good, but the weight loss shrunk them to deflated balloons. My hubby offered to reinflate and lift them. So I went back to what I had. I would say a D. Best decision ever! I had a lift as well. I think that might have made things a little rougher. But nothing I couldn't handle. It really took a week to get the soreness under control. Now, I had a surprise pregnancy and I'm a DD, if not bigger. I weigh 114 and 5'7". I look forward to them going back to what I had after the surgery. Good luck and get the frozen peas ready!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferLeighLu
by New Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

He is five months old.  They are doing pretty well so far.  I'm breastfeeding so I look forward to getting them back to my normal!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Congrats on pregnancy! Hopefully they hold up, throughout the whole thing!

Quoting JenniferLeighLu:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)