Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

CALLING ALL MOMS! please read!!! J&J- pampers

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you guiys know about the claims these products are harmful? ive been using them on my DS-8 months his whole life!

contains formaldehyde? propylene glycol? other harmful stuff?

AAAAHHHHH!!!! IM FREAKING OUT!

do you use these products? what do you use?

check out ewg.com/skindeepcosmetics

by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
SlapItHigh
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I've been using cloth diapers since 2005
But my youngest is now 3yo and in big bit undies so we are done with diapers until we have our next baby.
SlapItHigh
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Big BOY undies, lol.
notjstanothrmom
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yes. They are true.

We now cloth diaper and use natural products.
kattu
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yup. Thought it was common knowledge.
PowerIsWithin
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Go to        " J&J products with carcinogens"     .... baby with no more tears .... u will be shocked..

Doctors are claiming that store bought brands and their  household cleaners are dangerous, they have fillers with cut glass and carcinogens in them. Possiblely, is partial responsible for autisim and developmental problems.

What u wrote is true according to the website above.... I am a stay home mom and use clean  and safe products.

If interested, please email me at juliasnotary@yahoo.com.

Data is just information until it is passed on.... then it becomes knowledge= educate.

We all have choices. Use them...

PowerIsWithin
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I use botanical products
Nerys-Kianna
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I heard of it. No J&J products here and use Target housebrand, the only one, that keeps him dry.

Queen_Bree
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I always thought cloth was best and there are so many to choose from these days. My friend makes awesome diapers! My other frend got some from her as a baby shower gift andhas used them for all of her four children since. Save the Earth and you baby's bottom. Use cloth diapers! I wish you the best

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Mine are not in diapers but I've used and still use J&J products on my youngest.

tabdemogola
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM
The companys are horrible in the us...everywhere else they sell their products they do not contain anything harmful but for us theybseem to think its ok! Its really important for us to check ingredients in everything we use because there are alot of companys that do use harmful stuff...i also use to use j&j until my son had a bad reaction and had a huge rash all over his body n the dermotolisest told me about the stuff that is in those products, i litetly broke down and started crying rite there from that day on i only use organic products and organic or local foods..even some ingredients in a box of kraft mac n cheese are just scary!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)