Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Look but don't touch!!!

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 16 Replies

Ohkay, mommies! Confession time! If your hubby or S/O had NO intentions of cheating, whatsoever, but liked to look at other women walking by when you weren't looking, would that upset you? My DH doesn't know this, but if I am out at the store, even if he's with me, and I see a good looking man walking by, I look. BUT, for me, looking at other men helps me realize the great man that I have, and they help me realize how attracted I am to my DH and it gets me all turned on for my DH. Like, I am comparing the two and no matter what, DH wins!

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiCo86
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM

LOL nah, DH and I talk about women (and men, sometimes) all the time. "Oh she has great hair" or "her booty is bangin!" or "do you think she's pretty?" him and I have two totally different views when it comes to the women (and men) that we find attaractive.

myownparadise
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I don't get upset. He points out when he looks. I don't feel like there is anything wrong with him acknowledging that there are attractive women in the world. 

splatz
by Sarah on May. 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Meh.. I know there are plenty of women out there. Hes bound to look at some point, hes human.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
villagemamma
by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I dont really mind if dh looks at another women. infact i have been know to point out especially good looking ones to him lol. We have an awesome relationship. no harm in apperciating a good looking human being.

CrossStitchMum
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:42 AM

My hubby looks, but its mainly followed by 'if you wore something that short I wouldnt let you out of the house :P' lol, luckily Im an oldfashioned, very modest dresser

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I try not to look at other men.

coolmomma1968
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
well with my bf he doesnt even look(lucky right)but if he did i would say look but dont touch.
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I've never noticed my dh pay any attention to anyone when we're out.

MichelleMc
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Usually my husband is too into people who are "scary" looking around here, because sadly, it is too hard not to find them. Imagine, people of walmart. I am sure if a beautiful women walked by, he might notice though, i am sure I would notice too ( not like that, just notice ). So eh. Whatever. As long as he isn't drooling or being ridiculous about it. But I have never seen him do it. 

I don't pay attention to other men. Unless, its the people of walmart deal. 

mom4awesomekids
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM

No I would probably be checking some out and asking him what he thinks lol.  He can look but not touch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)