Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Look but don't touch!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ohkay, mommies! Confession time! If your hubby or S/O had NO intentions of cheating, whatsoever, but liked to look at other women walking by when you weren't looking, would that upset you? My DH doesn't know this, but if I am out at the store, even if he's with me, and I see a good looking man walking by, I look. BUT, for me, looking at other men helps me realize the great man that I have, and they help me realize how attracted I am to my DH and it gets me all turned on for my DH. Like, I am comparing the two and no matter what, DH wins!

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-16):
Queen_Bree
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I point fat booies out to my S/o it keeps things lively and allows him to be a man without feeling like his Mom is watching him...lol I have always been in polygamy and I dont reallynhave issues with other women. what I have an issue with is the man keeping another woman a secret from the other. That's where the drama and trust problems come in.

zacmacsmomm
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Uh no, why would I care.  He's married, not dead!  LOL sometime he points them out to me lol

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I look and he looks.

butterbean491
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol....I'm so glad we're not the only ones. I am worse than my DH. I am certainly not bisexual, but have no problem noticing that another woman is attractive.
Quoting NiCo86:

LOL nah, DH and I talk about women (and men, sometimes) all the time. "Oh she has great hair" or "her booty is bangin!" or "do you think she's pretty?" him and I have two totally different views when it comes to the women (and men) that we find attaractive.

SlapItHigh
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

That would upset me. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 20, 2013 at 10:57 PM

No, it doesn't upset me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)