Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

hey im ashley

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this
I'm new to this group and I can't wait to read what other moms are going through.. it will be nice to see I'm not the only one going through the UPS and downs of raising children..
Also
I am 24, I have 2 beautiful daughters Faith 2 1/2yo
and Alexia 7 months old
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyGypsyHeart
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey girl!!!

Welcome to the group, thanks for sipping on the punch (sharing), feel free to jump in and drink the Kool-Aid (post some more). We're all fairly stand up here. =P

I'm Lily and like you, I too am 24 years old, but I have three children; two boys, ages 5 & 2 ('Liam& Dylan) plus one  darling little girl Arielle. (yes, i named my daughter after the little mermaid). Being a parent is difficult, sure there are tons of books at your local library and countless other stores & resources that touch on numerous topics pertaining to motherhood& ect... but it's really a hands on learning process. whomever tells you otherwise, is for lack of a better word. lying. or selling something.

believe me  

((HUGS))

tmi:

i don't know about you, but as a  mother,(and i'm not just saying this because one of my children has asperger's syndrome) i've gone through my fair share of ups, downs, highs, lows, closed doors, inverted spirals, free falls and what have you's. And the one thing I've learned these last 6 years is that when life closes one door, you either kick it down or you bust open a window. It transforms you. 

Caveat

just don't lose yourself along the way. remember yes, you are a mom but you are also a woman. we teach by unconcious example. Find some me time whenever possible. your sanity will depend upon it

;)

Sincerely random,

Lily 

shortyshorts25
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Ali 26 two girls (ages 2 and 3) where are you from?
lilpsmommie2011
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to the group! I'm Nicole, I have one child, she is almost 18 months, and i'm 22. I'm a single mom, and a full time student.

Wbu? Are you in school, working, or a sahm?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alta2008
by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Nice to meet you, Welcome!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Welcome to the group!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 19, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group.

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 19, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Hi Ashley welcome to the group.

TXMOMMY23
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:47 AM

hey ashley, im heather

im 29 yrs old and have 1 son who will be 9 in oct.

cant wait to get know each other. im always on feel free to add me or pm or whatever. i bet you have ur hands full with 2 small children. my son is enough for me ! lol welcome

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM

WELCOME ASHLEY!!!

Diane1223
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)