Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Which do you prefer?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one do you prefer?

Options:

Pampers Easy Ups

Huggies Pull Ups

Store brand, if so which store?

Still using cloth

None, they wear panties/underwear

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Pampers Easy Ups or Huggies Pull Ups, or the store brand?

I started with the Huggies pull ups, but the velcro on the sides scratched her legs up at the top & bottom of the velcro. So I get her the Pampers easy ups, because they don't have the velcro on the sides. (Plus it's a better deal. 60 for $25 rather than 42 for $20)

by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
butterbean491
by on May. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Pampers all the way!!! My little guy isn't quite there yet for potty training. I have been trying to help my sister with her 2yr old girl. If we are around house then we let her wear cloth training panties. If she pee-pee's she hates the way it feel so she wants to go to potty. Easy ups are great for going out , but she can't feel the wetness like she can with cloth. 

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Oh I can't remember, I know I always bought Kmart brand diapers.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:02 AM

White Cloud and if they dont have those then i get huggies pullups. White Cloud is just like a few cents or more cheaper than pullups and you get the same amount. I hated the pampers becaue they are just like the stinkin diapers. They dont absorb as good as huggies. I voted for huggies pullups

TXMOMMY23
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:13 AM

my son is 8 now so we have no need for those but when i was buying diapers, i would always buy targets store brand. i dont know what it is about them but i loved them and they always worked. never had any leaks or rashes or allergic reactions. before using them i would buy pampers  but certain pamper would make son have rashes so bad i would have to use cloth diapers. i got tired of playing the guessing game and i went to target and tried their store brand and fell in love with them. my ds even told me when he was almost done using them he liked them the best. 

SlapItHigh
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Cloth, for sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN