Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

~*~TGIF~*~

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:02 AM
  • 13 Replies

What are your plans for today and the long weekend?

happy memorial day

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 24, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I have to work on my meal plan today and finish my grocery list, we are going grocery shopping this evening, Saturday no plans, Sunday I Might go to a family cook out, Monday no plans other than to make homemade pizzas.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

hmm, homemade pizzas what fun.

Quoting goddess99:

I have to work on my meal plan today and finish my grocery list, we are going grocery shopping this evening, Saturday no plans, Sunday I Might go to a family cook out, Monday no plans other than to make homemade pizzas.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I have a lot of cleaning out to do in my sons room so that is probably what I will be doing tomorrow. Not doing much today but relaxing and cooking dinner later on. Sunday will go to church

splatz
by Sarah on May. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Moving! We have to pick up the truck tonight so I'm hoping we can get some stuff on the truck before we head to bed. Then we get to wake up bright and early and load the rest of it up.
Then the rest of the weekend will be spent unpacking and hopefully getting everything somewhat set up for moving in Friday.
I think we are supposed to go to a BBQ on Sunday too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 24, 2013 at 1:48 PM

You're brave lol I'm afraid to go in my dd's room.

Quoting natural_s:

I have a lot of cleaning out to do in my sons room so that is probably what I will be doing tomorrow. Not doing much today but relaxing and cooking dinner later on. Sunday will go to church

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Good luck with the move!

Quoting splatz:

Moving! We have to pick up the truck tonight so I'm hoping we can get some stuff on the truck before we head to bed. Then we get to wake up bright and early and load the rest of it up.
Then the rest of the weekend will be spent unpacking and hopefully getting everything somewhat set up for moving in Friday.
I think we are supposed to go to a BBQ on Sunday too.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Yes. He is 6 and he called himself surprising me and cleaning his room because his other siblings were doing their chores and what he ended up doing was taking everything that was on the floor and throwing it on top of his bunk bead, lol.

Normally I would have been mad but all I could do was laugh and say good job because he thought he was really doing something.

Wish me luck because who knows what is on top of that bed.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting natural_s:

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg that is so funny. My dd does the same thing, but it's all just on her bed or in a tall pile in the corner lol.

Quoting natural_s:

Yes. He is 6 and he called himself surprising me and cleaning his room because his other siblings were doing their chores and what he ended up doing was taking everything that was on the floor and throwing it on top of his bunk bead, lol.

Normally I would have been mad but all I could do was laugh and say good job because he thought he was really doing something.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting natural_s:

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, you have to love the kiddies.

Quoting goddess99:

Omg that is so funny. My dd does the same thing, but it's all just on her bed or in a tall pile in the corner lol.

Quoting natural_s:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting natural_s:

MJP76
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Getting last minute things done for DD sweet 16 NEXT weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)