Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of mom are you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm pretty middle of the road. I try to limit junk food, but we don't alway manage to have the healthiest diet. I try to be patient and not a yeller. I work outside the home full time. I'm not overprotective. Ad your own!

by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zumbafreak11
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Overprotective, middle of the road, SAHM. I'm also a single mom.
villagemamma
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Work from home mom, fairly casual, Limit the amount of junk food because i makes all the dinners but i am not gonna go insane if my kid has a some junk food, never really need to yell(only have one dd4 at the moment and shes pretty low maintaince), Not at all over protective but selective about what my dd is exposed to.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Middle of the road. Wasn't too over protective. My daughter was low maintenance so didn't have to worry too much with her.

SlapItHigh
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Religious, natural, crunchy attached parent.
WifeyMommy2011
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 3:04 AM
I'm a sahm, I try to limit yelling, I'm still pretty protective, lol I try not to be overprotective but it's hard, Haha. I'm religious, don't allow junk food all the time, but I'm not gonna say that they can't ever have any. It's usually a treat.
SarahLizyB
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 3:07 AM

I'm fairly strict. I do not spoil my child unlike most of the parents in my area. I work outside the home. I allow junk food occasionally. Semi overprotective (I'm getting better). Atheist 

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 3:26 AM
I'm middle...working on being a little stricter discipline wise. Food wish I make things from scratch normally but dd is aloud snacks and the occasional fast food. Everything is in moderation. I'm protective and trust very few people with dd. I'm a sahm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvnature
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I"m a down to earth easy going mom. I have a special needs daughter and love spoiling her. I spoil my son just as much. both kids are grown ups, but we still spoil them. I have always fought hard when my kids were treated unfairly and will always do. I always put my kids' needs before mine. My kids were always allowed to eat and drink anything they wanted (since my kids are very picky eaters, I really didn't care what they ate just as long as they ate something). They have always had the freedom to have sleepovers and go to sleepovers. I never chose their friends and I know they have learned from their mistakes. My kids are extremely polite and well mannered, they respect their elders and address them accordingly. 

I proud of them both. I'm a stay at home mom, but I did work full time for 4 yrs. It was too hard on my daughter when I worked. It would still be hard on her still to this day if I had a job outside of home. 

I have been called overprotective, but I know you can never be overprotective of your kids (especially when they are special needs). 

GarysWife1991
by on May. 27, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I consider myself easy going most of the time but I can be momma bitch when I have to be.  I allow mine alot of freedoms depending on age and my rules are you must treat others with respect and be honest.  I let them learn from their mistakes and they know they can come to me at anytime with any issue.

Megan11587
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I think i am a lot more laid back than other first time moms. I dont freak at every little thing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN