Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your OBGYN board certified?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
Earlier this morning I had my prenatal appointment, and I "Checked In" on my Facebook. Well I got a message from my sister.in law "warning" me that my doctor isn't an OBGYN. Hmm...ok? Not sure where she got her information. It so happens my doctor IS an OBGYN who is Board Certified. He was my doctor before and there was another doctor working for him. Now SHE wasn't a OBGYN, and she was the reason why I had a c-section because she induced me without discussing it first me. It ended up that my son was trying to come out before being fully dilated and caused his head to swell up and therefore had to get a c-section. Thankfully she is no long affiliated with my doctor. He wanted to wait until my in was ready.

Anyway, I told my sister in law about it and she was like "Well I just wanted to warn you." I wouldn't have chosen him if he and my husband didn't trust or feel comfortable with him. Sometimes she likes to be Mrs. Know-It-All just because she is the oldest. I felt like telling her she needs to get her facts straight before opening her mouth. Not the first time she has opened her mouth without getting her facts straight.

Bottom line is my OBGYN IS Board Certified and I trust him.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)