Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting lonely

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
im getting really lonely. My husband and I are separated, my friends are too busy to do anything (even playdates), always cancel them for stupid reasons, or whatever. I just need friends. I'm terrible at makin.g friends and I'm never lucky enough to find good ones. I always get the needy ones. So as much as I do for them, when I need something I get nothing. I'm tired, I'm sad, I'm just in desperate need of a hug, a shoulder and a smile. I actually miss my husband, I know, but.... Idk. I can't put this on fb cuz everyone would get offended.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you soon.

OliviasMommy611
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Aw I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM
And hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ekh2010
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Hugs...im in cali where are you? How old is your lo? I have a 5yo dsd and 8wk old ds...im into coffee and trying to work out a lil lol how bout you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsEmma88
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Where abouts in Cali r u? I freaking love coffee...and I pretend to work out so I can wear yoga pants.

Quoting ekh2010:

Hugs...im in cali where are you? How old is your lo? I have a 5yo dsd and 8wk old ds...im into coffee and trying to work out a lil lol how bout you?

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I'm sorry =(

MsEmma88
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Op don't let it get you down. You meet friends in the most surprising places. Until then here's a big ol digital hug. Hang in there things will get better
GremlinMom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM

im in tx, I have twin 2 yr old boys and a 1 yr old boy :) I like coffee lol and I dont work out much but I like the idea of being healthy lol!

Quoting ekh2010:

SlapItHigh
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hope things get better for you soon.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Hugs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)