Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Talk about whatever you want ladies.

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Where do you live?

Quoting donlsmommy:

hate not havingair conditioning living in the desert. need to get the ds a little pool to cool off in.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope your problems are finally solved!

Quoting goddess99:

11 hours later they are finally done!

donlsmommy
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM

new mexico..... ugh

mrsnoble2004
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Thank you. As it stands at the moment the retuxin is being denied by my insurance but I have to go in anyway in case they can change their mind while I'm there. I'm supposed to be happy that at least if I don't get my treatment I won't have to see the doctor first when it is approved. I see it as a waste of time and un-necessary pain. I'm getting my port accessed "just in case"...what a bunch of bull.

Quoting Janet:

I'll keep you in my prayers hun.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I don't know what's more nerve racking. Waiting to see if that call comes, or knowing that everybody has a reaction to the first dose (retuxin) and I'm allergic to a lot of things as it is so I'm freaking out about how bad my reaction is going to be. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM

That's awful!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Thank you. As it stands at the moment the retuxin is being denied by my insurance but I have to go in anyway in case they can change their mind while I'm there. I'm supposed to be happy that at least if I don't get my treatment I won't have to see the doctor first when it is approved. I see it as a waste of time and un-necessary pain. I'm getting my port accessed "just in case"...what a bunch of bull.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I don't know what's more nerve racking. Waiting to see if that call comes, or knowing that everybody has a reaction to the first dose (retuxin) and I'm allergic to a lot of things as it is so I'm freaking out about how bad my reaction is going to be. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM

So glad it's the last day of school today.

jaccikniskern
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Watching a repeat of the CMT Awards from last night. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

You need to get air conditioning. I feel bad for you.

Quoting donlsmommy:

new mexico..... ugh

mrsnoble2004
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I was able to get both my treatments. Ended up getting them in reverse order but at least I got started.

Quoting Janet:

That's awful!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM

It's been raining all day long:)

Come and join the fun at the:sunglasses mini

KymberleeAnn's Corner for African American Women

Or the Adorable Ladies group

www.cafemom.com/group/118327

www.cafemom.com/group/118542 Adorable Ladies Link

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN