Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh my god.....~~~~UPDATE~~~~

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 24 Replies
I really think I might be pregnant again... I am freaking out! My daughter will be 6 months old tomorrow and the idea of being pregnant again this soon is so scary. I'm too terrified to take a pregnancy test.
My heart is racing,I'm hyperventilating and my hands are shaking! I had an IUD but had to have it removed because it implanted itself into my cervix, I've tried the pill and no matter the brand I would get horribly sick, so we resorted to condoms. I really hope I'm over reacting and I'm not pregnant because we cannot afford another child right now. Oh my god, oh my god....
~~~~~~Just took an at home pregnancy test and it came out positive. I'm going to take another one in a few days just to make sure it wasn't a false positive.~~~~~~~~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Just breathe mama! Extra stress will just make things worse. What makes you think you are? Are you having symptoms?

I get that you are worried to test. But its better to know sooner than later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
To_the_moon
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Quoting splatz:

Just breathe mama! Extra stress will just make things worse. What makes you think you are? Are you having symptoms?

Well early in my last pregnancy everything tasted really funny even water. It all tasted so bland and the last week or so everything I've been eating has been tasting pretty bland no matter how many spices I add to my food. The only time coffee has ever bothered my stomach was when I was pregnant and lately it's been killing it. I've been dead beat tired and not the kind of tired that comes with a 6 month old baby who refuses to sleep (if that makes any sense) and I've been super hungry. These all happened with my first pregnancy and they all of a sudden appeared a few weeks ago. On top of that I'm late not too late to make anyone else concerned but with everything else happening and then my cycle being late... It's all pointing to pregnant in my mind. When my dh gets home I'll go pick up a test or 20 to see if I am or not...
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Love060708kids
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I found out I was pregnant when my son was 6 months old.  Him and his sister are 14 months apart, it's not that bad honestly :)  Here's a picture of them :)

As they got older :)

They are now 7 and 6...I don't have any recent ones of them :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this

How cute!

Quoting Love060708kids:

I found out I was pregnant when my son was 6 months old.  Him and his sister are 14 months apart, it's not that bad honestly :)  Here's a picture of them :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Maybe your not this time. But if you are you it will be okay. It will work out. Like everything else does right?

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh gosh I don't think I have ever seen pics of them when they were tiny. So sweet!! <3

Quoting Love060708kids:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Pregnancy does such crazy stuff to our bodies.

Keep us updated!

Quoting To_the_moon:

Quoting splatz:

Well early in my last pregnancy everything tasted really funny even water. It all tasted so bland and the last week or so everything I've been eating has been tasting pretty bland no matter how many spices I add to my food. The only time coffee has ever bothered my stomach was when I was pregnant and lately it's been killing it. I've been dead beat tired and not the kind of tired that comes with a 6 month old baby who refuses to sleep (if that makes any sense) and I've been super hungry. These all happened with my first pregnancy and they all of a sudden appeared a few weeks ago. On top of that I'm late not too late to make anyone else concerned but with everything else happening and then my cycle being late... It's all pointing to pregnant in my mind. When my dh gets home I'll go pick up a test or 20 to see if I am or not...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow congratulations!!  That is a very clear positive!

Mom2five87
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's too dark to be a false positive. lol. Congrats!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

musicNcaffeine
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM

My daughter was Sep 06, my littlest son Dec 07. You'll be fine. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)