Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE? I'D HAVE TO SAY CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM RUFFLES

by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Same for me!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I like a store brand of sour cream and onion, Aldi's chips, Lays, Walmart brand

MommaH4
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM

you should try cool ranch doritos dipped in jalapeno cheddar dip. - craved it when i was pregnant and it ended up being sooo yummy!

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Cheddar and Sour Cream is my fourteen-year-old's favorite. I love Cool Ranch Doritos, Regular Lay's, Barbecue Lays, and Honey Barbecue Fritos, with a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

MommaH4
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:56 PM

i love pringles salt and vinegar. salt and vinegar any brand chip i'd probably eat. its my favorite! haha

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM

salt and vinegar

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM

OOoo...did you get heartburn from that?

Quoting MommaH4:

you should try cool ranch doritos dipped in jalapeno cheddar dip. - craved it when i was pregnant and it ended up being sooo yummy!

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Cheddar and Sour Cream is my fourteen-year-old's favorite. I love Cool Ranch Doritos, Regular Lay's, Barbecue Lays, and Honey Barbecue Fritos, with a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

same as you OP

rhiannonaisling
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM

My absolute favorite are cheddar jalapeno cheetos! Though I also really enjoy cheddar and sour cream  and sour cream and onion. My kids' favorite is cheetos and bbq (any variety!)

MommaH4
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM

i had it easy and never got heart burn with my first baby, however with my second i couldnt eat anything it seriously seemed like drinking water gave my heart burn! it was terrible.

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

OOoo...did you get heartburn from that?

Quoting MommaH4:

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Salt and Vinegar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN