Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

OUCHH!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

i have some how pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle in my left shoulder/neck its so painful that i cant turn or lift my head, i have been laying on the couch i took some pain medicine and i have ice on it right now but i have two little ones running around and i cant sit here much longer!! anything i can do to ease the pain, it sends a shooting pain down my back and up my neck every time i lift my arm or try to move my head, just the eight of holding my own head up hurts so bad it puts me in tears!!

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaH4
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM

BUMP

MommaH4
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM

bump!!!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Hope you're ok....I would check with your drs.

MommaH4
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:34 PM

i did, she is the one who told me i probably pulled something or pinched something, she said ice it and take some pain meds and relax. LOL relax with a 4 year old and a 20 month old!!

Quoting delanna6two:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM

lol.....but I really hope you do get better soon.

Quoting MommaH4:

i did, she is the one who told me i probably pulled something or pinched something, she said ice it and take some pain meds and relax. LOL relax with a 4 year old and a 20 month old!!

Quoting delanna6two:

MommaH4
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:54 PM

thank you!. i can move a bit now. but not much. so we did pb&j sandwiches and some bananas for dinner. and were doing baths in the am. 

Quoting delanna6two:

Quoting MommaH4:

Quoting delanna6two:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:39 PM

you're welcome:)

Quoting MommaH4:

thank you!. i can move a bit now. but not much. so we did pb&j sandwiches and some bananas for dinner. and were doing baths in the am. 

Quoting delanna6two:

Quoting MommaH4:

Quoting delanna6two:

kksmomma1019
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I'm sorry hon. I can't use ice because it tenses my muscles up more. I use heat to relax the muscle enough so that I can do stretches. I rotate heat and stretching. I hope you feel better soon!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I hope everything works out.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Ooh that sucks. I take a pain killer and use a heating pad. Hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)