Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i have another ?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have an 11 month soon to be 1 years old... my husband says to wait 3 years but then he keeps changing his mind!! And Idk if i can wait that long? How do ya mothers of 2 or more do it??? I want a Daughter and maybe shut down... but im just worried about how the economy will be when i want another :( i really want to but my hubby says no :'( will see....
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM

its the matter what u guys want....my are 13 months apart it get stress full  at times.. i personally think it might be better to wait tell that one is potty train.. if i could do it again i would wait even though we desided to have them that close so i could be a sahm then go back to work when they start school....but i say do what ever is best for you two... i love them though and with the two it is not that bad going from one to two just have to get them on the same naping sechale for the most part...

MommaH4
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM

i have two boys. one will be 5 this july the other will be 2 this october. its hard i think any age difference but two in diapers will be alot of work. in all i think the best time to have another is when both you and hubby agree, id love to have another but hubby doesnt want one right now. if we were to have one that would only stress him out and make things harder for everyone. both parents need to be on board.

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:42 PM

My first two are almost 5 years apart. My second & the baby I'm currently pregnant with will be 3 years apart. I love having some space in between.

Ultimately only you guys can decide what is best for you! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I'm a believer in when the time is right it will happen, no matter what you two decide verbally. Good luck getting that little girl =)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Mine are spaced apart too. I liked it that way. With my grandsons they are close in age. I found that much more difficult. But everyone is different.

zacmacsmomm
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Oh mine are5.5 years apart, was freaking great.  I love it!

Karopie_99
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
You both kinda need to be on the same page to have another or wait. My kids are spaced out. Almost a 12yr old son (I had him with my ex husband) then I settled down with an amazing man and have a 5 yr old, a 21 month old and currently 20.5 weeks pregnant with our last. Everyone has diffeeent opinions on the best time to have a baby. As long as you are financially secure, have rhe room, and can handle being pregnant with a super energetic toddler than go for it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)