Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind? Are your kids on summer break?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

Are your kids on summer break yet?
Are they involved in camps or summer activities?

Let's talk! What's on your mind?

on vacation

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Are your kids on summer break yet?

My oldest finished school on the 31st. :)
Are they involved in camps or summer activities? 

No, sadly most of the camps and activities I found overlaps the time he is with his dad for. The summer goes by quickly enough with him gone every 2 weeks. 

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

How did it go? How are you feeling?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I'm coming to live there! Its supposed to be 87 today. I'm sure we will be back into the 90s in no time. :(

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Oh yum! I bet the jam will turn out great. 

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Good morning.  

My son is in a summer program to help him prepare for Kindergarten.  I love the program.  It is FREE, they serve hot lunch, and have 10 students per teacher.  They provide all the communal supplies.  DS is having a great time so far.

On another note, my new neighbors seemed to have zero interest in a lovely cherry tree that borders our lawn.  i finally worked up the courage to ask them if I could harvest some.  They said I could take ever last cherry, they werent' going to pick them at all!  So I'm making preserves and jam today.  I'm going to give them a jar or two as a thanks, since it is technically their tree.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM

How are you feeling? The waiting is the hardest part.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.  I'm really excited to get started.

Quoting splatz:

Oh yum! I bet the jam will turn out great. 

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Good morning.  

My son is in a summer program to help him prepare for Kindergarten.  I love the program.  It is FREE, they serve hot lunch, and have 10 students per teacher.  They provide all the communal supplies.  DS is having a great time so far.

On another note, my new neighbors seemed to have zero interest in a lovely cherry tree that borders our lawn.  i finally worked up the courage to ask them if I could harvest some.  They said I could take ever last cherry, they werent' going to pick them at all!  So I'm making preserves and jam today.  I'm going to give them a jar or two as a thanks, since it is technically their tree.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Hiking is always nice!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

Yes my kids are on summer break, my sons have been for three weeks and my daughters last day was on the 7th of June. She is going to be doing bowling lessons and bowling practice, and hopefully finding a job. We may go to the beach at Lake Michigan a few times and hike some trails.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hope your feeling better today.

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I'm feeling good but I can't run or lift just yet. :(

Quoting Janet:

How are you feeling? The waiting is the hardest part.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
It went well and I'm sure really!

Quoting goddess99:

How did that go? Are you happy?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)