Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind? Are your kids on summer break?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

Are your kids on summer break yet?
Are they involved in camps or summer activities?

Let's talk! What's on your mind?

on vacation

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Super happy! Lol wow iPhone

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

It went well and I'm sure really!

Quoting goddess99:

How did that go? Are you happy?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Yes, I can drive. Just no working out or swimming. My 2 favorite things!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How are you feeling? Are you able to drive yet?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
It went awesome! I'm in love with my new investment lol

Quoting splatz:

How did it go? How are you feeling?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I love it when it's in the 70's. We are in Ohio we have crazy weather. It can get pretty hot here.

Quoting DanaG70:

We very rarely have to use one either, however we were glad we had one when the temps hit in the upper 90s with a heat index of over 100! We usually don't see temps above upper 70s here.

Quoting goddess99:

A lot of people around here don't even own an AC nor need 1. It does get hot but only for a month or so, fans are all we have. Haven't even hauled them up from the basement yet. I feel better, thank you =)

Quoting DanaG70:

Hope you get to feeling better! It actually got to the 80s here yesterday, I actually had to turn on the A/C!

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I hope you heal quickly and can get the okay to workout soon.  :)

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Yes, I can drive. Just no working out or swimming. My 2 favorite things!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How are you feeling? Are you able to drive yet?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I love hiking!! I can't do any high impact exercises because of my knees (Jogging/running) so hiking is my way of getting good exercise. =)

Quoting Janet:

Hiking is always nice!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

Yes my kids are on summer break, my sons have been for three weeks and my daughters last day was on the 7th of June. She is going to be doing bowling lessons and bowling practice, and hopefully finding a job. We may go to the beach at Lake Michigan a few times and hike some trails.

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:43 AM

LOL! I know you were debating before. Did you go with bigger or smaller? 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM

So am I. I have to have my central air or I can't stand it.

Quoting goddess99:

I hear ya. I'm miserable when it gets too hot.

Quoting DanaG70:

We very rarely have to use one either, however we were glad we had one when the temps hit in the upper 90s with a heat index of over 100! We usually don't see temps above upper 70s here.

Quoting goddess99:

A lot of people around here don't even own an AC nor need 1. It does get hot but only for a month or so, fans are all we have. Haven't even hauled them up from the basement yet. I feel better, thank you =)

Quoting DanaG70:

Hope you get to feeling better! It actually got to the 80s here yesterday, I actually had to turn on the A/C!

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Me too! We are from SW Kansas, it gets in the 100s every summer, I'm pretty used to living in MI now. lol

Quoting Janet:

I love it when it's in the 70's. We are in Ohio we have crazy weather. It can get pretty hot here.

Quoting DanaG70:

OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I went bigger. I'm a D maybe DD when they drop. I would post a picture but that might be.. Inappropriate lol

Quoting splatz:

LOL! I know you were debating before. Did you go with bigger or smaller? 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)