Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind? Are your kids on summer break?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

Are your kids on summer break yet?
Are they involved in camps or summer activities?

Let's talk! What's on your mind?

on vacation

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
wyattsmom2009
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

My 3 year old will be on summer break on Friday from preschool.. Only for 2 weeks though.. he goes back on July 8th for a 6 week summer program to help with his therapies.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I love cherries! That is nice of you to share with them even though it is their tree. It's hard work.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Good morning.  

My son is in a summer program to help him prepare for Kindergarten.  I love the program.  It is FREE, they serve hot lunch, and have 10 students per teacher.  They provide all the communal supplies.  DS is having a great time so far.

On another note, my new neighbors seemed to have zero interest in a lovely cherry tree that borders our lawn.  i finally worked up the courage to ask them if I could harvest some.  They said I could take ever last cherry, they werent' going to pick them at all!  So I'm making preserves and jam today.  I'm going to give them a jar or two as a thanks, since it is technically their tree.

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

HAHAHA that is totally something you would see on Confessions though!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I went bigger. I'm a D maybe DD when they drop. I would post a picture but that might be.. Inappropriate lol

Quoting splatz:

LOL! I know you were debating before. Did you go with bigger or smaller? 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

It went awesome! I'm in love with my new investment lol

Quoting splatz:

How did it go? How are you feeling?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I am, thank you =)

Quoting Janet:

Hope your feeling better today.

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM

There are alot of houses for sale. lol

Quoting splatz:

I'm coming to live there! Its supposed to be 87 today. I'm sure we will be back into the 90s in no time. :(

Quoting goddess99:

My dd is on summer vacation and at summer camp. I'm trying to catch up on some housework, was sick yesterday so not much got done. Looking forward to some summer weather. It's still in the 30s at night here and a high in the low 60s during the day.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Lol. Now I remember what it was. Good I'm glad you are happy. That's pretty big. Lol

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I went bigger. I'm a D maybe DD when they drop. I would post a picture but that might be.. Inappropriate lol

Quoting splatz:

LOL! I know you were debating before. Did you go with bigger or smaller? 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

It went awesome! I'm in love with my new investment lol

Quoting splatz:

How did it go? How are you feeling?

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I'm so ready to get the okay to workout post surgery. I'm 2 weeks poat op today and I'm going crazy!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Do you have any plans for those two weeks?

Quoting wyattsmom2009:

My 3 year old will be on summer break on Friday from preschool.. Only for 2 weeks though.. he goes back on July 8th for a 6 week summer program to help with his therapies.

wyattsmom2009
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Quoting Janet:

Quoting wyattsmom2009:

Not really. Just going to relax. Maybe squeeze in a few doctor's appointments for him.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Good to hear. YW :)

Quoting goddess99:

I am, thank you =)

Quoting Janet:

Hope your feeling better today.

Quoting goddess99:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Relax is good. :)

Quoting wyattsmom2009:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting wyattsmom2009:

Not really. Just going to relax. Maybe squeeze in a few doctor's appointments for him.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN