Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

helpp!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 AM
  • 2 Replies

hi everyone i have an issue and i really need opinions on this, my bd and i have been seperated for 8 months now, but 3 months ago my bd layed it on meone day he kept kissing me and everything and i fell in...so we've been having sex for 3 months now and he goes off on how he wants to get his own place so me and our son can move in with him he tells me he loves me all the time, but im not sure i want to be with him as a couple we have sex and we act like a couple even when we go out to places he still talks to other girls and i talk to other guys im not sure if i should give him another chance, when we were together he was very mean i caught him talking to other girls on facebook he changed drastically when we found out i was pregnant i think once a cheater always cheater ? what should i do?

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Bump

If your gut is telling you not to advance the relationship then listen to it. You need to just do what's right for you and your son.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM

His actions is saying something else if you ask me. His actions should back up what he says to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)