Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am a new mother of a 6 month old baby girl....I love being a stay at home mom and I know what I am doing is very important work, however I can't help but get lonely sometimes.....does anybody else feel this way?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Replies (11-16):
DsnyGrl
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Good to know.......I def don't want to be surrounded by drama....that is horrible that people would speak badly about a child.  Thanks for the heads up :-)

DsnyGrl
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I am in Georgia.......where are you from?

SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM

How are you doing today?

Trabrooke
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I have just moved half way across the country from Tasmania to qld with my husband and special needs daughter I get very lonely to that's why we are here to support each other

DsnyGrl
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM

doing really good today......I set up a get together with a friend and her son and I told me old workplace that I would be stopping by with the baby......I think I may look into some mommy groups :-)

DsnyGrl
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM

where did you move too?  you should look into mommy groups with people that also have special needs kids :-) I think I will be looking onto groups

I also go to the grocery store a lot....I think my daughter recognizes it as her home away from home....she likes the grocery store

Do you have a mall nearby? you could take your child to the mall :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)